What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU Head Coach Search Thread - Primetime

I think that there were a lot of political assumptions going on. Just because her politics are very much on the "woke" spectrum and her campaign platform was not about athletics does not mean she isn't going to be a fan and supporter.
Yeah, because a crazy fascist, silverbuff or whatever, harassed her on twitter and she didnt engage with somebody with Heidi Ganahl propaganda on his timeline, he tarred her as “anti football.”

I understand that.

I just find it interesting that you remain silent when one side does it, and then only raise objections when the other side responds.
I only saw the last post. Kinda like the ref who penalizes the guy who retaliates. :)

Much as I’d love to have him here, I don’t think there’s any chance whatsoever that Prime takes the job.

This offer getting leaked feels much more like it’s coming from Deion’s camp than from anywhere else, and if that’s the case they’re putting it out there to get a better offer from USF, or another P5. If it was actually happening here, it would be a hiring announcement getting leaked early, not an offer.
Kinda my thoughts.

And kinda like he’s (and should be) in a position where his next job is a “can’t fail” deal. He’s not your standard FCS up and comer.

Last edited:
Then **** you.
Charlie Brown Snow GIF

View attachment 56182

What states consistently produce the best FBS public university football programs?

Right. We all would clearly prefer to live in Alaska rather than Hawaii if it had an insane football culture. That’s definitely the standard I live by.

My family was military, so we were all over the red states, each briefly—thankfully. Have you ever been to Alabama? Oddly, I never thought of going back once Saban got there.

Right. We all would clearly prefer to live in Alaska rather than Hawaii if it had an insane football culture. That’s definitely the standard I live by.

My family was military, so we were all over the red states, each briefly—thankfully. Have you ever been to Alabama? Oddly, I never thought of going back once Saban got there.

how did I know someone was going to bring up the outlier.

btw you forgot to use your liberal elite vocabulary of big words

The Buff Nation website has posted that Deon Sanders has agreed to become the FB head coach at CU. The formal announcement and contract terms scheduled to be made public after Jacksons St. Bowl Game. If true, the the rise will begin. And who is Pete Thammel?

Attachments

• Sanders.jpg
    Sanders.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
The Buff Nation website has posted that Deon Sanders has agreed to become the FB head coach at CU. The formal announcement and contract terms scheduled to be made public after Jacksons St. Bowl Game. If true, the the rise will begin. And who is Pete Thammel?
This is a spoofed Twitter account of a real college football reporter. This is fake nuze.

Back