What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Phillip Lindsay Really is the first undrafted rookie in the ProBowl Thread

Not my size, but someone here has to want this...
0000322579.jpg

https://powerssportsmemorabilia.com...-jersey-tasmanian-devil?variant=9038998929460

And is he officially going to be number two, or could that change?
https://www.shopteambroncos.com/Phillip_Lindsay_Jersey-134

Amazingly, in less than 4 months, Lindsay has established himself on this team. I believe Lindsay is no longer in a competition with anyone; not Freeman or Booker, not the special team, or wide receivers...he is the clear change of pace guy, the spark plug, quick out, screen pass catching, 3rd down back. Line him up in the slot, or in shot gun, swing him out wide, or bust him up the middle. He is the lead gunner on special teams. He is returning Punts and Kick Offs. And he is a leader in the locker room and on the sideline. Phil's heart and energy has permeated this Broncos team.

I could figure this out in my own, but I don’t want to: does anybody on the Broncos wear #23 currently?

What's wrong with 34? A pretty damn good one wore that, not for Denver. He's a lot like him, physical as he can be.
Will Parks is #34 for Denver. If I had to guess, the most likely number PL could switch to would be 28 (once CJ Smith likely gets cut) or maybe one of the teens if they are able to list him as a RB/WR? Not sure on the rules for the low double digit numbers.

Interesting note... 24 isn't an option. Wonder if they are looking to retire it for Champ?

Just curious why does anyone care what # he wears?
Not my thing either. It's weird, I guess, but I know almost every player on the field for CU by look from the stands but almost never remember what anyone's jersey number is. I couldn't have told you Taz was #23 at CU without having to look it up first.

Not my thing either. It's weird, I guess, but I know almost every player on the field for CU by look from the stands but almost never remember what anyone's jersey number is. I couldn't have told you Taz was #23 at CU without having to look it up first.
Funny... awhile back Hawt asked my how I could possibly know the name of every player on the field from 100 yds away, yet could never remember the names of her aunts and uncles... I said, "okay, what number does Uncle George wear?"

Funny... awhile back Hawt asked my how I could possibly know the name of every player on the field from 100 yds away, yet could never remember the names of her aunts and uncles... I said, "okay, what number does Uncle George wear?"
And he was never heard from again....

18 yards on his 1st play. Of course. Booker sucks, still. Lindsay is making this team!! I’m buying his jersey.

Keenunm doesn't float that to a ridiculous degree, and phil goes to the endzone there. Nonetheless, he's the leading receiver and just got a snap with the #1 offense. WOOT

Back