What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Rocky Mountain Showdown Pregame Thread - "Must Win for CSU"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It''s the first time in forever CU has had any coach that has made half time adjustments. I'm hoping by mid season that they get dialed in before the game and it's the other teams OC making the adjustments, but for now, I effing love it!

These players hopefully can get UP two weeks in a row. Late evening games always hurt us by sitting around all day and they will play better then they did against ut. We need to set the tone from jump and that's where I worry. This is going to be a dog fight.

BTW kinda a must win for us.

The script doesn’t block people. That’s going to be this team’s albatross.
Helps if you can catch a swing pass. Those take so much pressure off the pass protection since the DEs & OLBs have to be looking for for it and be prepared to break off their rush to pursue to the sideline. Did we ever go back to that play against the Nubs after the opening series miscues on it?

Helps if you can catch a swing pass. Those take so much pressure off the pass protection since the DEs & OLBs have to be looking for for it and be prepared to break off their rush to pursue to the sideline. Did we ever go back to that play against the Nubs after the opening series miscues on it?
While you are at it, why not boot Shedeur out more often? He is accurate on the move. Buys him time and space.

Title should be changed to "Must win for both teams"
How is this a must win for CSU? It has absolutely no relevance to their championship aspirations.

This is a must win for Colorado for all the reasons we all have known for a long time.

While you are at it, why not boot Shedeur out more often? He is accurate on the move. Buys him time and space.
I don't think he likes a moving pocket. It's definitely part of the Lewis offense but we hardly saw it last season

How is this a must win for CSU? It has absolutely no relevance to their championship aspirations.

This is a must win for Colorado for all the reasons we all have known for a long time.
It's a must win because they have won this game since 2014 and there isn't another match up on the schedule.

It's not the same kind of must win, but still is fur goat fans.

I don't think he likes a moving pocket. It's definitely part of the Lewis offense but we hardly saw it last season
It’s because a moving pocket forces him into basically one read and only two options. He wants the NFL field general offense where he gets to go to his 3rd and 4th read. Unfortunately, that’s not how it really works in college and we certainly don’t have the personnel or coaching to do that

I don't think anything should be off the table, including boots or sprint outs. Only problem with that, you might want to at least attempt to run the ball. Otherwise, that shvt will be a waste of time, with boots anyway. We'll see if anybody has a damn clue.

It’s because a moving pocket forces him into basically one read and only two options. He wants the NFL field general offense where he gets to go to his 3rd and 4th read. Unfortunately, that’s not how it really works in college and we certainly don’t have the personnel or coaching to do that
Someone needs to give him a dose of reality.

He isn't Tom Brady and he doesn't have the Patriots O-Line in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back