What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OSU game fallout thread

Listening to HCMM on KOA after the game was a big disappointment. He seemed to totally blame his players and not acknowledge coaching failures at all. He needed to apologize to the fans and the entire State of Colorado. But he didnt.

Les Miles is doing movies....maybe we make a phone call now? Buffs still did better than i thought they would. I thought this was going to be a 2 win season. CSU and OSU lol

The thing that annoys me the most is that every fan in the stadium and on TV saw this coming from a mile away near the end of the 3rd quarter, and the entire coaching staff seemed completely clueless.

And it has no bearing on finding the right HC for CU.

It has bearing on question 1. That is, should CU retain MacIntyre? Apart from a great D under Leavitt, he is a losing head coach that doesn’t get the team to bowls.

I agree that neither Leavitt or Miles are good options.
(Leavitt would be heading to 63 as a head coach. I respect him, but no thanks.)

*******I need to apologize******

I’m sorry for ever suggesting Chev should be in consideration for MM’s successor in any scenario. Chev is a solid WR coach and pretty good recruiter, but his offensive scheme, design and play calling are well below average and he is nowhere near ready to be a Head Coach.

Good news? The national media and the typical fan have not taken notice. Maybe they long since realized that CU is an afterthought in the college football world.

Let’s face it. Our time as a relevant team is long in the past. We really should not be surprised that Oregon St beat us. We are in the same category of college teams as them, and many other teams in the bottom tier of P5 conferences.

That is the reality, bitches.

None of that explains why we are not sitting at 6-2 after today.

Weak ass schedule is the reason along with Leavitt’s defense which elevated cu to pac 12 s champs AND allowed us to step recruiting up a notch based on guys that got drafted from his tutelage.

Good news? The national media and the typical fan have not taken notice. Maybe they long since realized that CU is an afterthought in the college football world.

Let’s face it. Our time as a relevant team is long in the past. We really should not be surprised that Oregon St beat us. We are in the same category of college teams as them, and many other teams in the bottom tier of P5 conferences.

Truth

Weak ass schedule is the reason along with Leavitt’s defense which elevated cu to pac 12 s champs AND allowed us to step recruiting up a notch based on guys that got drafted from his tutelage.

And none of that explains today.

*******I need to apologize******

I’m sorry for ever suggesting Chev should be in consideration for MM’s successor in any scenario. Chev is a solid WR coach and pretty good recruiter, but his offensive scheme, design and play calling are well below average and he is nowhere near ready to be a Head Coach.

I want to say it's his first year and to an extent that warrants somewhat of a pass but the last 3 weeks has been brutal.

This will be noticed nationally.

What's pissing me off in addition to the **** show Mac served us in the 4th quarter is that USC got beat at home by ASU. How come AS ****ing U can do this whereas we're absolutely ****ing hopeless against SC no matter how good or bad they are?

Exactly

This will be noticed nationally.

Yep, saw several national reporters tweeting about it. OSU's recent futility helps there, too. This is their first P12 win in almost 2 years plus they'd lost 22 straight on the road.

Back