What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/23-11/25

Really cool feature on Gameday about 2 Buff season ticket holders, one of which donated a kidney to the other and saved her life.

Lots of shots of Folsom, Ralphie and the team. Really cool.
Pretty good feature. And heck, at least they're talking about CU in some way on Gameday again. Also pretty cool that some of the Auburn fans in attendance clapped at the update at the end. Very cool.

Yea that was definitely a great story. I hadn't even heard or read about this story and was surprised when I saw the graphic on their screen showing what stories are coming up and the CU story was listed.

Damn these Gameday stories are sad as ****. That one on the Ohio State fan...
Yeah my room got really freakin dusty for a moment. Damn dust.

And now Kelly to UCLA is 100% confirmed...ugh. Oh well, good news is that if Frost does indeed spurn the Nubs and heads to Gainsville, the Nubs are left holding their pricks. Which of course is fanfreakingtastic.

nm

Tried to link to the video on the ESPN website but no joy. Good story.

Last edited:
Charles Barkley should be on Gameday every week...he's just fun to watch.

Edit: I can't emphasize this enough. Fantastic pick segment. Here's a couple notable Sir Charles gems.

FSU vs UF pick - "Those are two really ugly women fighting"

Bama vs Auburn - "4 years ago it was the kick six, this year it's going to just be the kick ass"

Last edited:
Klatt just took the words out of my mouth on the second efforts Michigan has been putting forth so far.

Is it just me or do Fox broadcasts have more and longer commercial breaks than other networks? Gawd ... it's annoying.

Is it just me or do Fox broadcasts have more and longer commercial breaks than other networks? Gawd ... it's annoying.
That Discover commercial with the ladies shouting is driving me to the edge of insanity, they played it every break in the Iowa/Nebraska game yesterday.

A Christmas Story live??? Why does Fox want to destroy my childhood? Did they not learn the lesson from the other broadcast networks attempts at live plays? Have they not seen Scrooged?

Back to the game, Michigan definitely wants it more right now. OSU not weathering the storm well.

Whatever it takes to throw the CFB playoff into complete and utter chaos I will root for. So far this weekend has been great for chaos.

I really hope Michigan wins this game. There's nothing the little committee would like more than slipping a two loss ohio st into the playoff.

Barrett is pretty good at hitting circle for the spin move. He should try using the juke stick too.

Back