What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/24

Lets Go Start GIF

It's baaaaack! Not a great slate of games but beggars can't be choosers.

Good start so far! Man that facemask on that sack was a big play

FSU better get going on offense and get up by a couple scores. Otherwise, GT is going to wear them down. Toughest team usually wins.

Seems unusual. Apparently they are recruiting well.

"For Georgia Tech, they had 32 players leave via the transfer portal this offseason. The Yellow Jackets brought in in 14 total transfers this offseason, but they had two (Ayo Tifase and Jack Barton) leave after the spring."

ESPN commentators in rare form already. Simping hard for FSU. Unfortunately, I have a bad feeling that the sports media is going to do their part to try to get the teams they want into the playoff.

the fsu qb so far doesn't look as good as i thought he was going to be at fsu.

limited sample size and first game and all that, but fsu should be handling tech better than this.

yay! football is back!!!!

here we go!

I don't think CU can match either of these team's physicality and that worries me a bit.

Back