What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/29 - 9/2

I do not think they played them dead even (outgained by 100 yards and averaged two yards fewer per play) and they were at home against a completely inexperienced Notre Dame OL.
Notre Dame looked way more physical and while the ND defense is good, Weigmann really struggled for A&M.
It hurts me to say anything positive about Notre Dame but agree with Duff here.

Without going back to the game it seems like the game was not as close as the score. Notre Dame was overall a better team but hurt themselves with some drive killing mistakes and the like.

ND is legit. They have a salty defense, speed (especially on offense) and an experienced QB who can pull a big play out of his ass. Weakness right now is OL - which will get better every week and be pretty great by the back half of the season.

It hurts me to say anything positive about Notre Dame but agree with Duff here.

Without going back to the game it seems like the game was not as close as the score. Notre Dame was overall a better team but hurt themselves with some drive killing mistakes and the like.
Yeah. And that’s probably why they are ranked #3. I guess I’ll let this go eventually, but if you lose a relatively close game to the #3 team, I'm not sure how that equates to being overrated. And I am, by no means, saying that A&M is good. Just saying that the loss they had on Saturday night, is not something I would define as overrated.

Yeah. And that’s probably why they are ranked #3. I guess I’ll let this go eventually, but if you lose a relatively close game to the #3 team, I'm not sure how that equates to being overrated. And I am, by no means, saying that A&M is good. Just saying that the loss they had on Saturday night, is not something I would define as overrated.
Not that it takes away from your point but ND was ranked 7th.

Tuned into this SC versus LSU game. I had no idea it was going to be in Vegas. This stinks.

Two historic stadiums available with great histories and atmospheres and instead we play in this stupid NFL stadium with no connection to college football or its history and traditions.

I don't at all disagree about playing college games in NFL stadiums but this was just a 1-off game they scheduled, not a home and home.

Love the aggressive defensive call by USC on 4th down. It always amazes me that more teams don't blitz on a 4th down passing situation

I don't bet games, but this seems like any easy cover for LSU.

I don’t get this comment. Disclaimer: pre-season rankings are crap and shouldn’t exist. But they were ranked #20 and played the #3 team dead even for almost the entire game. How is that overrated? I don’t know if they are going to be any good this year or not. But losing that game, in that fashion, seems a weird way to describe them as overrated.
Maybe the fact the aTm was favored 🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't at all disagree about playing college games in NFL stadiums but this was just a 1-off game they scheduled, not a home and home.
May also be what is necessary to get a top half SEC team to play a game outside of the South.

We keep seeing SEC teams playing OOC games at supposedly neutral sites that are actually NFL stadiums a short drive from campus (Atlanta, New Orleans, Dallas, etc.)

May also be what is necessary to get a top half SEC team to play a game outside of the South.

We keep seeing SEC teams playing OOC games at supposedly neutral sites that are actually NFL stadiums a short drive from campus (Atlanta, New Orleans, Dallas, etc.)

This is quite the reach to try and justify your anti-SEC bias

This is quite the reach to try and justify your anti-SEC bias
Just the facts. SEC schools are notorious for not leaving the south. Until their scheduled game against Penn State Alabama will have not played a game outside of an SEC state since 2011 (not counting bowls/playoffs.) They do schedule games against ACC teams and some B12 teams but keep them in the SEC footprint.

There are some exceptions but they are few.

Just the facts. SEC schools are notorious for not leaving the south. Until their scheduled game against Penn State Alabama will have not played a game outside of an SEC state since 2011 (not counting bowls/playoffs.) They do schedule games against ACC teams and some B12 teams but keep them in the SEC footprint.

There are some exceptions but they are few.

So are you talking about Alabama or the SEC? And Alabama is playing a game in Madison this year.

Over the past few years, just off the top of my head:
Tennessee played a game at Pitt
Auburn played in Happy Valley
LSU played at Syracuse
A&M goes to South Bend next year
UGA went to South Bend recently
Texas plays in Ann Arbor next week

Every time I see a kicker from another program drill a 45-yarder.

giphy.webp

Back