What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/29 - 9/2

And this is why SEC teams don't like playing outside their conference footprint.

Ok this is a BS take. There were at least as many LSU fans at this game as USC fans, if not more. LSU knew it wasn't going to be anywhere close to a true road environment.

Ok this is a BS take. There were at least as many LSU fans at this game as USC fans, if not more. LSU knew it wasn't going to be anywhere close to a true road environment.
I fully expect LSU to travel better than USC. And I don't expect it to be close.

Big props to USC. They played defense well and they stood toe to toe with an SEC heavyweight. They might compete in the B1G more than I expected.

They did look much better than I thought they would, Moss was very impressive and they showed some great depth at the receiver position. LSU still has a very good team but they lacked discipline tonight, both in penalties and timely mistakes.

Absolutely unreal how Lincoln Riley makes every QB he has a world beater. I recognize he’s taking highly rated guys and not finding diamonds in the rough, but his hit rate is pretty much 100% and they play to their ceiling.

Absolutely unreal how Lincoln Riley makes every QB he has a world beater. I recognize he’s taking highly rated guys and not finding diamonds in the rough, but his hit rate is pretty much 100% and they play to their ceiling.
That makes me really worried about juju.

I mean, I can't really blame him sticking with USC.

I think there's a decent point here hidden behind the douchebaggery.

Florida lost to Miami
Texas A&M lost to Notre Dame
LSU lost to USC
Georgia beat Clemson

So far, not seeing SEC dominance this year.

1 week, great sample size...

Also:
*Miami is one of the ACC favorties taking on a coach on life support.
*Conveniently leaves out another ACC contender VT who lost to the consensus 16th best SEC team

LSU was a bad loss no doubt, but I credited USC above

1 week, great sample size...

Also:
*Miami is one of the ACC favorties taking on a coach on life support.
*Conveniently leaves out another ACC contender VT who lost to the consensus 16th best SEC team

LSU was a bad loss no doubt, but I credited USC above
Now that USC doesn’t represent the PAC, you can credit them AND live with yourself.

Whatever I was looking (ESPN app?) said #3 and #20. Apologies if I had that wrong.
200.gif

I was kind of paying attention to that. I'm just a causal observer. But it seemed that Moss was throwing to his first read on almost every play. Later in the game, I saw him throw once to his second read. So yeah, I think Riley schemes pretty well.

Great game!

I hate USC, but that was fun.
That was fun, but I have no idea what to make of either of them. USC's defense was a hell of a lot better than I for one thought they'd be, but I thought LSU made a number of really silly mistakes. Moss was good enough to be in a position to where his team could easily take advantage of LSU's idiocy, but I wouldn't say he lit the world on fire. That 4th quarter.....LSU gets the 15 yarder for that one dumb**** taking his helmet off, which basically killed the momentum they had. They had the lead, and likely put SC away with a score there, and that flag took the wind out of their sails before the drive even started. You can talk about the targeting rule all you want, but its been around long enough now that you're either coaching it or allowing it to happen (to use Klatt's line) if you get called for it. Speaking of which, here's Kelly hitting a table after the game!

Last edited:
Back