What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/29 - 9/2

Okie State is dominating SDSU. Makes me feel worst about Thursday than I did.

I switched over to check on this game but then saw VT just tied up Vandy so switching over to the game on TV #2. I need a 3rd TV.

EDIT: and at 3:30 there's Miami-Florida, fuskers and CSU all playing. At least the CSU game won't be competitive for long

SDSU is good but not NDSU good. Ollie Gordon is the truth and is probably going to make a lot of people look stupid.

SDSU is good but not NDSU good. Ollie Gordon is the truth and is probably going to make a lot of people look stupid.
SDSU is better than NDSU for the past 2 years. They are the back to back NC in FCS.

Sometimes playing a better team makes you look sloppy. Our D was just not functioning at a high enough level to make NDSU look sloppy.

Hoping for a Vandy win. VT is a team.i have an irrational hatred for, and I don't even remember why I started hating them.

SDSU is better than NDSU for the past 2 years. They are the back to back NC in FCS.

Sometimes playing a better team makes you look sloppy. Our D was just not functioning at a high enough level to make NDSU look sloppy.
Hard to give the defense credit for the snap over the head of the qb, but I didn’t see the int. But overall I agree.

SDSU has tightened it up after I wrote that. It was 17-3 and osu had just scored with ease. I could see them making a game of it in the 2nd half.
The general point that should be taken away is the top two FCS teams are tough outs for anyone, but the talent disparity likely wins out 9/10 times and gets more noticeable in the second half.

Other than that, I don’t see how this game is any kind of benchmark for CU

If VT scores the TD here they need to go for 2 right away, don't think they win otherwise.

Diego Pavia. He’s one of the best college qbs I’ve ever seen.
Easy there, killer. He's a tough SOB for sure. Also helps that Jerry Kill is the OC at Vandy this year. That dude can flat out coach and he's had Pavia as his guy for 4 years now.

Pavia is just a really good football player for Vandy
He’s amazing to watch. Not particularly fast or big. Not a rocket arm. But amazing spatial awareness, shifty runner, and phenomenal ball skills. He’s just a tough SOB football playing Jesse.

Back