What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

Other games weekend of 8/31-9/3

Johnny manziel was more of a scrambler than a runner. He was still a pass first qb. Tate is a glorified tailback. Pity tate whined about the navy coach voming to az, he’d be a better fit for his offense than sumlin’s.

So I should start Ryan Finley over him next week in College Fantasy Football?

Navy back within 10, then McDonald just ropes one 45 yards perfect in stride to the receiver who took it in the rest of the way. 52-35.

Asu looks better than what I imagined with their new HC. I know its utsa but still.
Herm Edwards is a good coach dude. I don't know if he can do all the things that are required of a college coach, but if you can't get motivated by Herm Edwards, something is wrong with you. He more than likely kills it in recruit's living rooms too.

Herm Edwards is a good coach dude. I don't know if he can do all the things that are required of a college coach, but if you can't get motivated by Herm Edwards, something is wrong with you. He more than likely kills it in recruit's living rooms too.

*Mediocre coach

I don't understand the clock work at the end there but alright. Canada got it anyways.

I don't understand the clock work at the end there but alright. Canada got it anyways.
Arizona didn't have any TO's left, but one of their players went down. I'm not sure exactly how that effects the clock if you're on defense.

General observations about week 1:
I’m already sick of Bama. **** them.

The PAC South looks wide open...we have a shot at it.

Minnesota put up in one game more points than they usually score ina season.

Non P5 teams gave Pedo and MSU all they could handle. Overrated?

Texas! Haha!

The F uckEyes gave up 31 at home against a bad OSU team.

Tennessee looks like a hot mess. So glad we didn’t get food cart.

UW looks like the real deal.

USC gave up 21 pts at home against UNLV...if they play like that against us we’ll hang 45 on them.

Kansas lost to Nichols State at home...why do they still have a football team?

Hawaii’s O looks for real...makes me think it wasn’t a fluke against CSU and maybe they aren’t as bad as we think?

Back