What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Over or under 2 wins in 2022?

You’re way off. Price for that kind of bet would be +250 to +275.
I’d agree for 1.5. I’d imagine an under on 0.5 would be at +500 or above though. Much as I think the team will be beyond dreadful this year, I’d be surprised if they actually won zero games.

Counted him as an addition and thought he had a lot of promise. If an SEC school wants him, he probably would’ve helped us
Got ya. I think he would have helped for sure and probably slightly better than Fontenot/Smith. Not sure he is a game breaker though.

I’d agree for 1.5. I’d imagine an under on 0.5 would be at +500 or above though. Much as I think the team will be beyond dreadful this year, I’d be surprised if they actually won zero games.
Well, you said under 1 or 0, not 0 specifically. So 1.5 is the price you got.

0.5 is max +450. True odds and what you can get are wildly different.

How are you more screwed from a guy that never played a down than before?
We lost our RB1, our RB2 hasn't been the same since injury & he's hurt again. Our highest upside underclassmen RB left. Today I read an article trying to prepare me for the Deion Smith show this year.

So, yeah, I'm feeling pretty justified in thinking that losing a proven performer (FCS AA) that Tenn was high enough on to offer a sweet deal is a big fvcking kick in the nads.

We lost our RB1, our RB2 hasn't been the same since injury & he's hurt again. Our highest upside underclassmen RB left. Today I read an article trying to prepare me for the Deion Smith show this year.

So, yeah, I'm feeling pretty justified in thinking that losing a proven performer (FCS AA) that Tenn was high enough on to offer a sweet deal is a big fvcking kick in the nads.
Then why is the staff not looking for another RB?

The staff “forgot to recruit the team” after the season amongst countless other failures so I don’t think they’re exactly the litmus test for good decision-making
Doesnt help their pockets aren't full during the NIL craze, but even if they were, I am confident KD would **** it up

ESPN+ article that agrees with people here who are saying two wins. 2.5 wins overall and 2.0 wins in conference. There is no projected win for the Buffs this season.

ESPN+ article that agrees with people here who are saying two wins. 2.5 wins overall and 2.0 wins in conference. There is no projected win for the Buffs this season.

I wonder how long KD's extension will be if they find a way to 6 wins this year.

And fvck, maybe he'd deserve it.

Bold prediction for 2022:

A 2 win Buff team rolls into the coliseum and upsets an undefeated USC, but nobody here enjoys it because of how much leverage the win gives KD. The win is also one of those that just doesn't feel possible when you look at the stat sheet, sort of like the Washington game last year. KD leads 3-5 win teams for the next decade with big, false feeling victories peppered throughout (we begin to call these wins "KD Specials") and CU becomes college football's most pitifully unique fanbase thanks to our ability to truly hate both winning and losing.

Last edited:
Bold prediction for 2022:

A 2 win Buff team rolls into the coliseum and upsets an undefeated USC, but nobody here enjoys it because of how much leverage the win gives KD. KD leads 3-5 win teams for the next decade with big victories like that peppered throughout and CU becomes college football's most pitifully unique fanbase thanks to our ability to truly hate both winning and losing.
Sad face for this being a best case scenario

Barring an 0-12 to 2-10 season, I’ve resigned myself to a KD led team in 2023. The excuses are baked in the cake: MT’s surprise departure/KD’s quick hire off-season, not being able to hire “his” staff, COVID, NIL, transfer portal, etc. 90% chance KD will be here in 2023. These excuses wouldn’t hold up at a top tier program, but we’re not that anymore. don’t have a revenue stream like Notre Dame, Texas, etc. to change coaches, and coaching staffs, on a whim. Realities.

I’m seeing a McIntyre rebuild year where we lose, BUT THERE’S IMPROVEMENT! We’ll probably go 3-9 or 4-8 (somehow), giving KD another year. I think KD will be expected to go 5-7 or 6-6 in 2023 or he’s gone. I have no statistics or proof of that, just a gut feeling.

Guilty confession: I’ll watch the games, and I’ll make time to watch the games. I married into an SEC family; they’re thankfully merciful about the state of CU football.

Over 2 wins, no idea how, but we’ll pull at least 3.

GO BUFFS!!

Barring an 0-12 to 2-10 season, I’ve resigned myself to a KD led team in 2023. The excuses are baked in the cake: MT’s surprise departure/KD’s quick hire off-season, not being able to hire “his” staff, COVID, NIL, transfer portal, etc. 90% chance KD will be here in 2023. These excuses wouldn’t hold up at a top tier program, but we’re not that anymore. don’t have a revenue stream like Notre Dame, Texas, etc. to change coaches, and coaching staffs, on a whim. Realities.

I’m seeing a McIntyre rebuild year where we lose, BUT THERE’S IMPROVEMENT! We’ll probably go 3-9 or 4-8 (somehow), giving KD another year. I think KD will be expected to go 5-7 or 6-6 in 2023 or he’s gone. I have no statistics or proof of that, just a gut feeling.

Guilty confession: I’ll watch the games, and I’ll make time to watch the games. I married into an SEC family; they’re thankfully merciful about the state of CU football.

Over 2 wins, no idea how, but we’ll pull at least 3.

GO BUFFS!!
Even with a 0-12 or 2-10 season KD will be back in 2023

Back