What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2021-2022 Coaching Carousel

This fake southern accent deal is not going away anytime soon.
foghorn leghorn classics GIF by Looney Tunes

I think venables is a decent hire. D emphasis for sec move, rings, great recruiter, ties into southeast.

Gotta say i thought V was waiting for k state when darth retired.

Riley's sooners were looking a little texas tech, got pushed around at home by wvu, bu, osu games i saw....rich mans miss st in the sec.
I agree-especially at a program that needs to be tinkered with and not gutted.

Cristobal always seemed like he would jump at the right job on the East Coast. But I doubt it’s the right time for the Miami job

Cristobal always seemed like he would jump at the right job on the East Coast. But I doubt it’s the right time for the Miami job

honest question: when will the right time for Miami be? they have been hyped so many times.....in the last decade, tried some coaches better than Diaz....really, did anyone think Manny Diaz was a good HC? he was crap as DC at Texas. Houston won 10 games without D'eriq King.....didn't seem he was unreplacable. ralph wigg....oh.

To point: how many good jobs are there on the East Coast compared to UO?

the U is over.....just ESPN wanking off like they do with Syracuse anytime they win a few games. or Boeheim is on the bubble.

honest question: when will the right time for Miami be? they have been hyped so many times.....in the last decade, tried some coaches better than Diaz....really, did anyone think Manny Diaz was a good HC? he was crap as DC at Texas. Houston won 10 games without D'eriq King.....didn't seem he was unreplacable. ralph wigg....oh.

the U is over.....just ESPN wanking off like they do with Syracuse anytime they win a few games. or Boeheim is on the bubble.

Not to mention that Diaz is the still the coach

Saw an interview with Freeman during the first intermission of the Ohio State-ND hockey game and have to admit that I was impressed. ****!!!!

Regarding Brian Kelly, he sure is going all in. He has clearly stated that he's at LSU to win a national title and last night in his Southern accent video he said he hasn't won all his games yet. Talk about putting pressure on yourself. He'll be able to recruit just because it's LSU and Orgeron and Miles who aren't elite both won titles there, so it'll be be an epic failure if Kelly doesn't win at least 1 title there.

The U is over as a football power until their administration changes its attitude about football.

Which is something CU fans should really understand.

Back