What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2021-2022 Coaching Carousel

Maybe they’ll change their mind on KD.
deandre jordan nba GIF

Fake news.

EDITOR'S NOTE: Earlier Saturday night, SI Sooners inadvertently published a story reporting that Georgia defensive coordinator Dan Lanning was being hired as the next head football coach at the University of Oklahoma. As of 8:30 p.m. Saturday night, Oklahoma has not named its new head coach. SI Sooners regrets the error.

Their 247 board says Swinney to OU (Venables would probably come with him) is more than "mere message board fabrication". Whatever that means. Might be a correlation between that and Clemson's AD looking like he's going to Miami.

Last edited:
It does sound like OU is going to go with a defensive coach. Has that ever worked for them? Doesn't seem like they go that direction often.

Did Jarmond hire Hafley at BC?
I don’t know but Lane’s new contract is more than double what UCLA is paying Chip so I’m guessing he’s out of reach unless boosters there feel compelled to open the checkbooks to stay competitive in SoCal.

I don’t know but Lane’s new contract is more than double what UCLA is paying Chip so I’m guessing he’s out of reach unless boosters there feel compelled to open the checkbooks to stay competitive in SoCal.
It really does mean more down there. Hafley's a hell of a coach and UCLA could definitely do worse if Chip leaves for a 2nd go-round at Oregon

Back