What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

Creighton taking care of ASU. Dominated them from the opening tip. 63-44 Creighton 11 mins remaining. Makes me feel better about ASU.

Harvard up 14-8 on Denver early in Alaska

Holy **** Creighton is just toying with ASU. 86-58 Bluejays in the final minutes. McDermott his usual beast self with 27, Creighton bench has 33

Harvard up 28-21 on Denver late in the first half

Black Friday games we care about:

Washington State is playing Purdue

Oklahoma State is playing undefeated Butler

Oregon is hosting undefeated Pacific

USC is playing Wake Forest

Georgia is hosting Appalachian State

Arizona is playing Duke (4pm ESPN)

Kansas is playing undefeated Villanova

UCSB is hosting South Dakota State

UCLA is playing Northwestern

Arizona State is playing Charleston

Harvard is playing Green Bay

(Between this and the college football that's on, Black Friday is becoming one of the best sports days of the year)

Proud of Wazzu today. If that's the 12th best team in the Pac-12, then we've got a very strong conference this year. They look like an NIT team to me that could advance with the right draw.

Yep impressive job by Wazzu. Purdue may have been hungover from fighting back against Okie Lite yesterday, but Wazzu played Butler tough and got the W over Purdue which is impressive

Okie Lite is up 40-28 on Butler with about 2 minutes left in the half.

Okie Lite trying to finish off Butler. Up 68-59 with 3:40 to play. Tad needs to look at Butler's 2nd half defensive game plan.

Oregon and Pacific are underway, with Pacific racing out to a 13-3 lead in the first 4+ minutes.

Man I really hope Okie State wins. I want to beat them when they are in the top 5.

And I really want Oregon to lose since they aren't as good as their rankings, but i bet they start getting a lot of calls and free throws.

Okie Lite is not unbeatable, that's for damn sure. They've got a troubling trend going of really bad second half performances.

Okie Lite escapes, 69-67. Game that shows some vulnerability and maybe shakes confidence. This is the perfect result for us.

Pacific has completely **** themselves to start the second half. 16-0 Oregon run.

Wake dominating USC, 41-25 at half.

Impressive by Oregon. First 6:30 of the 2nd half was a 20-0 run for them.

UoP's going to spend the rest of their stay in Eugene washing the sheets of the bed they just ****.

Back