What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

Approaching midway in the 2nd half, UCLA is up 14 on Northwestern.

ASU is up by 4 on Charleston about 2 minutes into the 2nd half.

Harvard is going to keep me up late, pretty much even with Green Bay in a back & forth game late in the 1st half.

ASU has pulled away from College of Charleston, 61-46.

UCLA beating the snot out of Northwestern 90-65

Harvard and Green Bay tied 34-34 at half...

Saturday games:

Our 6-1 Buffs play a true road game for the first time this season at 3-3 Air Force.

USC vs Xavier (Nassau, Bahamas): Atlantis hasn't been kind to the Trojans, having already been beaten convincingly Villanova and Wake Forest. Try to salvage something against a tough Xavier team. Oh, and **** Andy Enfield.

Colorado State vs New Mexico State: Tough game for CSU. NMSU is 7-1 and will provide a challenge. This will give us a better idea of where the Rams stand as we get ready to head into Moby.

Oregon vs North Dakota: Ducks have looked sleepy in first halves. They should roll, but this North Dakota team did manage to score 85 on Wisconsin..

Washington vs Long Beach State: Long Beach State is only 1-6, but they've played a murderous schedule of Arizona, Michigan, VCU and Kansas State twice. They're battle tested. Washington is 3-3 and struggling. A loss would be a nightmare for Romar.

Kansas vs UTEP: Jayhawks coming off a loss to Villanova. Should roll a UTEP team that was trailing Iowa by 40 at one point yesterday.

UT-Martin @ UNLV

Wyoming vs Montana State

USC is up 58-39 after 6 minutes in the 2nd half. That would be a very solid win. Shocker.

CSU up 35-33 on New Mexico State (7-1) at the half.

Oregon's rolling North Dakota.

Washington is struggling with Long Beach State (1-6). Down 31-32 with 5:11 in the 1st.

CSU up 35-33 on New Mexico State (7-1) at the half.

Oregon's rolling North Dakota.

Washington is struggling with Long Beach State (1-6). Down 31-32 with 5:11 in the 1st.

LBSU's record is misleading as they've played an absolutely brutal schedule of major conference teams. Washington should win, but it wouldn't be too stunning if they didn't.

Oregon closing out North Dakota. Up by 14 and heading to the line with 40 seconds left.

I'm seeing Long Beach St up by 1 at UDub with 11 seconds left.

UT Martin got woodshedded at UNLV.

Arkansas State got a road win at Lamar.

What happened to Washington basketball? They had Sweet-16 caliber teams just a few years ago (I know, I know. Romar happened)

What happened to Washington basketball? They had Sweet-16 caliber teams just a few years ago (I know, I know. Romar happened)

Tony Wroten happened. The 5* changed the culture of that locker room in a bad, bad way. They still haven't recovered.

Washington got a much-needed win, 92-89 in 2OT.

Kansas having more trouble with UTEP than they should be. 59-54 with 40 seconds to go.

CSU escapes 85-83 scoring with 2 seconds left

Man, I grew up in Las Cruces and have great childhood memories of going to NMSU games. For as bad as the football was, the hoops team could always play a little. I know I should be pulling for CSU for RPI but that final sucks.

Man, I grew up in Las Cruces and have great childhood memories of going to NMSU games. For as bad as the football was, the hoops team could always play a little. I know I should be pulling for CSU for RPI but that final sucks.

NMSU is always solid for sure

I really wish the KU game was sandwiched between the CSU and AF games. They'd be incredibly beatable right now. But after the last two games, and a week to prepare, going to guess that Bill has their undivided attention.

I really wish the KU game was sandwiched between the CSU and AF games. They'd be incredibly beatable right now. But after the last two games, and a week to prepare, going to guess that Bill has their undivided attention.

Last year's beatdown was after KU had 10 days to prepare, iirc.

Back