What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

Oregon is definitely vulnerable on the glass. Pacific isn't a good rebounding team, yet they are dominating Oregon on the boards.

WHen Oregon's shots aren't falling/getting free throws, they won't beat teams with decent bigs.

USC bball will always be like UCLA football, takes one good coach to turn that program around with all that talent available in LA.

I don't think Enfield is the right guy for that program, but it is still early.

Oregon is definitely vulnerable on the glass. Pacific isn't a good rebounding team, yet they are dominating Oregon on the boards.

WHen Oregon's shots aren't falling/getting free throws, they won't beat teams with decent bigs.

The Oregon team has an insane amount of depth at the guard positions, but our best big man is still suspended. Oregon will struggle to start the year with rebounding and defense like a lot of Altman teams, but as the season progresses they will become better. That is the only downside to building teams the way Altman does, is the first half of the season is spent learning how to play together as one unit.

Wow does Duke get a lot of calls. :lol:

Zona with a 51-48 lead with 7 minutes left.

Come on, Zona. Don't blow this.

Fortunate on the possession following the 2 missed FTs.

63-58 with Nick Johnson heading to the line. 1:24

Zona goes to 7-0.

Can't wait for conference play so I can start hating those ****ers.

UCSB takes care of South Dakota State by running them out of the building in the 2nd half. 83-64 final.

KU up 59-58 on Villanova with 29.2 - Nova's ball.

It's always entertaining when KU loses.

Strange looking venue. What were they playing in, a hotel ballroom?!?

Something like that. I'm kind of into the seating area being dimly lit with the lights on the court, though. Lakers do it best.

I'm very nervous about this Harvard game against Green Bay coming up on CBSS.

I take today as a good sign. I think we all know Kansas is going to be a top 10 team all year, regardless of tonight. Might as well show us that we have a chance to beat them if things play out right. Same goes for Okie Lite looking vulnerable against Butler and Purdue.

Back