What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

I'll be concerned if Harvard doesn't win with relative ease. TCU has lost to Longwood, only beat Alaska-Anchorage by 3, and nearly lost to Abilene Christian.

Yet somehow won at Wazzu. That's a schizophrenic team. I mean, they somehow beat Kansas last year. :lol:

Every time I watch Harvard it ends up pissing me off that Wesley Saunders visited CU, we looked in good shape, and then he committed there with Damiene Cain ending up as our backup plan. Losing recruiting battles sucks.

Harvard is going to be tested by Princeton again this year. Probably going to end the regular season with a ridiculous record like 27-3 or something if they hold up though.

Sunday Games:

Washington State (3-3) vs St. Joseph's (3-2) (Orlando, FL)

Elon (3-4) vs Columbia (4-3)

Arizona State (7-1) vs Miami (4-3) (Fullerton, CA)

Oregon State (3-1) @ DePaul (3-3)

Jackson State (2-5) vs Louisiana Tech (5-1)

#5 Oklahoma State (7-0) vs #21 Memphis (4-1) (Orlando, FL): Rematch as these two played in Stillwater just 12 days ago with Okie Lite winning 101-80.

Stanford (5-2) vs South Dakota State (3-5)

#14 Oregon (6-0) vs Cal Poly (2-4)

#18 Baylor (7-1) vs Hardin Simmons: Non-DI opponent.

For all of the athleticism that team has, they shouldn't be 10nth in the conference. Maybe OSU is scared to fire Robinson because he's the brother in law of the president.

I can't see him surviving this season. You can't have a talent like Nelson with some other good players around him and play like they do.

For all of the athleticism that team has, they shouldn't be 10nth in the conference. Maybe OSU is scared to fire Robinson because he's the brother in law of the president.

They should never be as bad as they are. He's just horrendous. And OOC is typically his strong suit. There's always that OSU OOC win that makes everyone scratch their head. This year it's @ Maryland.

Memphis 73 Okie Lite 68 in the rematch. It's clear Okie Lite struggles away from home, that's 3 subpar performances in a row.

Memphis 73 Okie Lite 68 in the rematch. It's clear Okie Lite struggles away from home, that's 3 subpar performances in a row.

Smart struggles with a lot of pressure on him. Looked bad on the last two possessions. CU's going to have to swarm on him. Goose and I were talking about this, who gets the start on Smart? Dinwiddie? Do we give XJ some time on him b/c of his size? Let Booker bug him full court for a few possessions?

Certainly making me like our chances more, just hope the "hot" CU team shows up to Vegas and not the Illinois or Baylor type team.

Not a good day for the P12. The ASU loss, in particular, is really bad. This is the same Miami team that barely beat Cal State Fullerton a few days back.

Smart struggles with a lot of pressure on him. Looked bad on the last two possessions. CU's going to have to swarm on him. Goose and I were talking about this, who gets the start on Smart? Dinwiddie? Do we give XJ some time on him b/c of his size? Let Booker bug him full court for a few possessions?

interesting, you gotta think Tad and the other coaches will see this and exploit.

Monday, 12/2:

Georgia hosts Chattanooga

Arkansas State hosts Niagara

Cal hosts UC Irvine (dangerous game)

Wyoming has a meaningless game with Black Hills State

Monday Games:

Georgia (2-4) vs Chattanooga (3-5)

Cal (5-2) vs UC-Irvine (5-3): UC-Irvine beat the crap out of Washington

Wyoming (5-2) vs Black Hills St: Non D-1 opponent

Arkansas State (4-2) vs Niagara (1-6).

Need to go 4-0...

I like the idea of letting Booker bug him for a bit. Get inside his head, try to throw him off. It's tempting to put XJ on him due to the size, although I have a feeling Tad goes with Dinwiddie

Back