What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

I like the idea of letting Booker bug him for a bit. Get inside his head, try to throw him off. It's tempting to put XJ on him due to the size, although I have a feeling Tad goes with Dinwiddie

My big fear there is that Dinwiddie doesn't have the strength to handle Smart that much. The Booker idea might not be a bad one for bits, but we're basically going to have to use a team effort on him. Like JG said - waves upon waves.

Black Friday games we care about:

Washington State is playing Purdue

Oklahoma State is playing undefeated Butler

Oregon is hosting undefeated Pacific

USC is playing Wake Forest

Georgia is hosting Appalachian State

Arizona is playing Duke (4pm ESPN)

Kansas is playing undefeated Villanova

UCSB is hosting South Dakota State

UCLA is playing Northwestern

Arizona State is playing Charleston

Harvard is playing Green Bay

(Between this and the college football that's on, Black Friday is becoming one of the best sports days of the year)

Surprised no one commented on Arizona taking it to Duke, that was a nice win for the conference.

Surprised no one commented on Arizona taking it to Duke, that was a nice win for the conference.

We didn't? Haha.

I was definitely watching it. Zona looked really good. Love their starting back court. And that's scary, because I think their front court is the strength of their team.

Hoping they're undefeated and ranked #1 when we beat them at the Keg.

We didn't? Haha.

I was definitely watching it. Zona looked really good. Love their starting back court. And that's scary, because I think their front court is the strength of their team.

Hoping they're undefeated and ranked #1 when we beat them at the Keg.

I am hoping they have 1 loss already at that point. When we beat them at McKale.

Updated the OP. RPI is starting to make some sense as teams that are losing while playing good teams are starting to drop as they also lose to bad teams.

Kansas - stayed at #2
Baylor - dropped from 3 to 4
Arizona - jumped from 102 to 14 with its tourney win
Oklahoma State - moved from 57 to 16
Colorado - now #20 (down from 15 - winning at AFA didn't do much for us)
Oregon - fell from 20 to 27 (about to start playing competitive teams, but haven't played anyone since Georgetown)
Harvard - small move from 41 to 38
UCLA - up to 46 from 68 (undefeated while playing the #213 schedule)
UCSB - #68 this week after being a ridiculous 17 last week
ASU - fell from 33 to 76
Stanford - 88, up from 97
Wyoming - 90, up from 128
USC - 105, down from a ridiculous 34
CSU - 113, way up from last week's 220
Cal - fell all the way from 67 to 125
Jackson State - 149 from 122 (one to watch if they can somehow stay in the top 200 this year it would be big for us)
Arkansas State - 154 from 187 (there's hope here they can stay top 200)
Utah - 155 from 121 (undefeated, but haven't played anyone - #347 SOS)
Washington State - 162, down a bit from 155
Oregon State - 169, down a bit from 164
Elon - 186, up from 251 (possible top 200)
Washington - 205, way down from 118
Air Force - 322 from 325 (they are what they are)
UT Martin - 338 from 335 (not much hope here)
Georgia - 343 from 340 (this will improve on SOS alone)

I would've thought we'd move up a little in the Coaches' & ESPN poll a little more given some of the other losses, our RPI, and our 7-1 record, but we're still around 35/37. Poop.

I would've thought we'd move up a little in the Coaches' & ESPN poll a little more given some of the other losses, our RPI, and our 7-1 record, but we're still around 35/37. Poop.

We've beat Harvard. That's it. Beat Kansas and we'll get attention.

Georgia looks like it may finally be getting its **** together. Up 47-17 on Chattanooga at the half. We need them to somewhat of a quality win (Top 200).

Arkansas State is destroying Niagara, 32-12 with just under 9 left in the 1st half. I'm starting to feel a lot better about that win. That one will help us.

Georgia looks like it may finally be getting its **** together. Up 47-17 on Chattanooga at the half. We need them to somewhat of a quality win (Top 200).

Arkansas State is destroying Niagara, 32-12 with just under 9 left in the 1st half. I'm starting to feel a lot better about that win. That one will help us.

One of the top Sun Belt teams. It'll be a solid win for us

Cal looks good tonight against UC Irvine. Up 19 with about 12 to play.

Tuesday, 12/3, games we care about:

It's hard to care about any game besides CU in its toughest road test of the non-conference at CSU, but here goes...

Elon hosts VMI

Arizona hosts Texas Tech

Utah is at Boise State

UCSB is at UCLA

Got that eight foot tall dude in foul trouble and have extended their lead when he is out. Wish we had Wallace

God, Wallace is my white whale. That one is going to haunt me for 3 more years. That kid is so damn good and he was ours... Oh man...

Elon playing well at home against VMI tonight. Hopefully they've figured things out. They were expected to be a winning team that would challenge in the Southern Conference this season.

So, Santa Barbara is up 5 at UCLA right now. First half still.

67-66 Boise, 40 seconds to go - Utah ball

2 bad offensive possessions in a row for Utah. Boise about to go up 3 with 16 seconds left. Feeling like a missed opportunity for the PAC.

Last edited:
Wow - Utah goes to the line, but only makes 1 of 2. They're able to send Boise to line with 5 seconds left. 69-67 Boise.

Boise misses both free throws and Utah gets the rebound. A Utah player takes 2 steps before jacking up an off balance 3 from 3/4 court with 3 seconds left. Doesn't even come close. Missed opportunity!

Boise wins.

Back