What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

Holy **** oregon is finally playing a team with talent.
I guess that game with the portland school for the deaf and blind must have fallen through.

I've been busy getting effed up on scotch and getting laid this weekend. I only now saw the sports center highlights. Props to you hippies for upsetting Kansas. Looked like a fun game. Glad you cloven hooves pulled off a great win. Looking forward to playing you soon.

Great job!

Cal's an absolute mess right now. And the worst part about it is that they'll go into conference play with a **** RPI, but they've got talent and Monty is a great coach so they'll end up putting bad losses on teams.

We're not a mess. We just ****ed up. We'll be ready for the season when it really counts.

I've been busy getting effed up on scotch and getting laid this weekend. I only now saw the sports center highlights. Props to you hippies for upsetting Kansas. Looked like a fun game. Glad you cloven hooves pulled off a great win. Looking forward to playing you soon.

Great job!

Upset **** that fluke. we were ****ing favored (and we covered the ****ing spread, BTW) You can sit around and bask in that patchouli puss and armpit hair, but remember when CAL sneaks into the dance on a high RPI, you can thank us.

Upset **** that fluke. we were ****ing favored (and we covered the ****ing spread, BTW) You can sit around and bask in that patchouli puss and armpit hair, but remember when CAL sneaks into the dance on a high RPI, you can thank us.

It's "flukes" bitch and I believe I adequately gave you all props. You shouldn't talk about patchouli either since you are now the biggest stoner university in the greatest stoner state of the union. You claim Cheyenne as your location but your ass is screaming Boulder tonight. That's cool. See you in a month or so...congrats again Wyoming hippie.

Did you have to buy her a drink first? Or promise to call her this week?

flukes gf.jpg

CU was the only Pac 12 team that looked halfway decent yesterday. Arizona squeaks by UNLV at home, UCLA sh*ts the bed against Mizzou. Ugh.

Oregon is playing ok at Ole Miss. 25-24 with a little over 6 left in the 1st.

Spencer will be all over Johnathan Lloyd.

Oh yea, I forgot about Artis.

Coming down to the wire in Oxford.

Last edited:
Really need Kansas to win @ Florida on Dec. 10th. Would be absolutely huge. Show's we may be tougher at home, but also keeps KU away from a streak of neutral and away losses (being Villanova (n), us (a), and Florida (a)). And they would be all before conference. We all assume it's a top-10 caliber win, but if they lose to Florida they could fall into the 20s.

Yikes that was a brutal game watching Ole Miss throw up 3's and they wouldn't miss. Oh well all that matters is the Ducks managed to pull it out of their ass with the free throw shooting.

Marshall Hendersons stat line is hilarious....
Marshall Henderson, G11-2710-23
Apparently there is no such thing as a bad shot for him. Who the hell attempts 23 3-pointers in one game?

Last edited:
Yikes that was a brutal game watching Ole Miss throw up 3's and they wouldn't miss. Oh well all that matters is the Ducks managed to pull it out of their ass with the free throw shooting.

Apparently there is no such thing as a bad shot for him. Who the hell attempts 23 3-pointers in one game?

At that %, he should have taken 30.

The dude who also does this
marshall_hendersonauburn.gif

Back