What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

Kansas, having already faced Duke, Villanova and Colorado, now has @ Florida, New Mexico and Georgetown their next three games and still has San Diego State after that.

Kansas, having already faced Duke, Villanova and Colorado, now has @ Florida, New Mexico and Georgetown their next three games and still has San Diego State after that.

Wow that is beyond impressive. Good way to get a young team prepared for the dance.

Wow that is beyond impressive. Good way to get a young team prepared for the dance.

As much as I hate the Beakers, I have respect for their non-conf schedule. I don't think I've ever seen one that rough.

Yikes that was a brutal game watching Ole Miss throw up 3's and they wouldn't miss. Oh well all that matters is the Ducks managed to pull it out of their ass with the free throw shooting.

Marshall Hendersons stat line is hilarious....
Marshall Henderson, G11-2710-23
Apparently there is no such thing as a bad shot for him. Who the hell attempts 23 3-pointers in one game?

Marshall Henderson gives no ****s whatsoever.

As much as I hate the Beakers, I have respect for their non-conf schedule. I don't think I've ever seen one that rough.

Agreed, and while they may struggle a bit during ooc play, it will serve them well in conference. I fully expect the squawks will win the big tex conference title this year.

Unlike Goose, I'd probably start a Marshall Henderson fan club if he was on the Buffs. As long as he's playing for anyone else, I hate him.

Unlike Goose, I'd probably start a Marshall Henderson fan club if he was on the Buffs. As long as he's playing for anyone else, I hate him.

I think he'd drive me insane. And JG might kill him during a game his shot is off.

I think he'd drive me insane. And JG might kill him during a game his shot is off.

He drives me insane and he's on a team I watch at most 5 times a year. From Abs seats there's a really really good chance I could hit him with my phone.

I imagine the Jayhawks got a 'message' from Self after Saturday and will be a different team tonight. However, Florida gets their 2 players that have been gone all year back tonight as well.

I imagine the Jayhawks got a 'message' from Self after Saturday and will be a different team tonight. However, Florida gets their 2 players that have been gone all year back tonight as well.

It's going to be a battle at O'Connell.

My worry is why didn't they get this message after Villanova and UTEP?

Updated the OP.

With the most recent RPI ranks, 5 of the 10 games the Buffs have played were against RPI Top 50 teams. We went 4-1 in those. HUGE!

Updated the OP.

With the most recent RPI ranks, 5 of the 10 games the Buffs have played were against RPI Top 50 teams. We went 4-1 in those. HUGE!

Very nice hopefully Wyoming and UCSB finish in the top 100.

UCSB, Hahvahd and KU + hold serve at CEC inconf. = Dance ticket

If we finish non-conference play at 11-2, our RPI will be so high that we could probably go 8-10 in Pac-12 play and still punch a Dance ticket.

At this point, we're playing for respect, conference title, and seeding.

If we finish non-conference play at 11-2, our RPI will be so high that we could probably go 8-10 in Pac-12 play and still punch a Dance ticket.

At this point, we're playing for respect, conference title, and seeding.

Florida is dominating Kansas with its zone defense. 11 KU turnovers already.

KU's lucky to be only 15 down

:nod:

Can't shoot, something like 16 turnovers, allowing Florida to shoot a very high percentage, and letting Florida get a ton on the offensive glass.

If I'm Bill Self, I'm pretty happy right now. Draw some stuff up, come out strong, and get this under 10 with over 10 minutes left.

Florida is switching between a 1-3-1 and a 2-3, very aggressive with both. Obvious Kansas doesn't know how to attack either one. 1-3-1 was killing them with their smaller guards, nice to have a 6'5 pg like Mayor.

Very few people are going to look at it this way, but KU's performance against UF makes our win Saturday even more impressive to me. We controlled the game and beat them by manning up about 36/40 minutes. If Florida tried that, they'd be getting run right now.

Back