What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

Down to 5 with 55 seconds left. Florida ball, though. Without a turnover or 2, Gators will win this.

Wiggins completely mugged and no call there, could have cut the lead to four if he hit the FTs they didn't get.

Not to be a downer about KU but it's not out of the question they lose 8 regular season games

Kansas has Georgetown, New Mexico and San Diego State still to come...

Tonight puts them at 3. Georgetown and SDSU are at home and UNM is essentially at home (KC), so they likely win all 3 of those. Then of course they have 2 games each against ISU, OSU, and Baylor - there's a minimum of 2 losses out of those 6 and likely 3. Throw in an upset or 2 in conference so yea, I could see them reaching 8 losses but that's probably the max.

Kansas is alot like Duke in a way. I see both losing several games but they will be strong come March.

Very few people are going to look at it this way, but KU's performance against UF makes our win Saturday even more impressive to me. We controlled the game and beat them by manning up about 36/40 minutes. If Florida tried that, they'd be getting run right now.

Yeah, KU didn't have 20+ turnovers against CU

KU probably loses 7 or something like that. Imagine they lose 1 to OSU, ISU, Baylor. And some other loss elsewhere

Utah's showing a lot of character. They've got some holes and they lack depth, but that team fights, has some front line talent, and is going to be a very tough out in Pac-12 play. I'm upgrading my opinion on them from CBI to NIT.

With 8:46 left, Cal up 69-64 on Nevada. Cal's controlled this the whole way, but hasn't played enough defense to put them away.

With 8:46 left, Cal up 69-64 on Nevada. Cal's controlled this the whole way, but hasn't played enough defense to put them away.

Finally pulled away in closing minutes. Kind of troubling for Cal because Nevada is likely the worst MWC squad not named Air Force or San Jose St

NMSU has hung in ok with Zona. Down 27-20 with a little over 3 minutes left in the half. Zona struggled a bit early with a Triangle-2 defense from the Aggies, but they figured out the junk defense and took control.

CSU looks like they might be in trouble. Denver leads 31-29 at the half. Very little crowd at The Dick tonight.

Back