What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

How the **** do the rammies get throttled at home like that? **** them and their one-game season.

I tuned in to watch a couple minutes on ROOT. It was a ghost town in there. Nowhere close to the home atmosphere we dealt with.

Doesn't look like any relevant games are on tomorrow. Less than 10 games each of the next 2 days. I assume it is finals week around the country. Good number of games on Saturday, though.

Saturday:

#1 Arizona @ Michigan

#7 Oklahoma State vs Louisiana Tech (Oklahoma City)

Jackson State vs Evansville

Washington vs Idaho State

Georgia vs Lipscomb

Arizona State vs Grambling

Arkansas State @ Nebraska

Air Force vs UC-Riverside

Cal vs Fresno State

Kansas vs New Mexico (Kansas City)

Stanford vs UC-Davis

UCLA vs Prairie View A&M

#15 Oregon vs Illinois

Utah vs BYU

Big day, folks. Also, this is CVille's last week in the country for a good while. I'll be checking in but probably won't be able to access the Internet as much as I'd like, so I hope Nik and others are prepared to hold it down for a bit!

Last edited:
Saturday:

#1 Arizona @ Michigan

Georgia vs Lipscomb

Cal vs Fresno State

Stanford vs UC-Davis

UCLA vs Prairie View A&M

#15 Oregon vs Illinois

Utah vs BYU

Big day, folks. Also, this is CVille's last week in the country for a good while. I'll be checking in but probably won't be able to access the Internet as much as I'd like, so I hope Nik and others are prepared to hold it down for a bit!
Safe travels wherever you're going. I'll miss your insights.

Saturday:

Has your visa been stamped by the Junta? Where the hell do you think you're going?

Saturday:

#1 Arizona @ Michigan

Arizona State vs Grambling

Georgia vs Lipscomb

Cal vs Fresno State

Stanford vs UC-Davis

UCLA vs Prairie View A&M

#15 Oregon vs Illinois

Utah vs BYU

franfraschillaFran Fraschilla
Have NO idea what the line is but calling a Michigan win at home over Arizona upset is silly. Waste of time if you're going by the polls.

Last edited:
franfraschillaFran Fraschilla
Have NO idea what the line is but calling a Michigan win at home over Arizona upset is silly. Waste of time if you're going by the polls.
I agree with Fran, that said it still be a huge win for Michigan however to beat the #1 team. Nantz is calling this game which is rare to see him at a cbb game before March.

Huge win by Zona at Michigan, 72-70 to start the day for our RPI watch.

ASU won its "game" against Grambling 97-55.

I hope that Grambling got a nice pay day for it. That AD needs a lot of help.

Is that better from an RPI perspective?

It appears that a home win against an RPI 300+ opponent hurts your RPI. So if you're just trying to get some game action against a cupcake, it is actually better to play a D2 team.

Okie Lite with a solid 70-54 win over LA Tech.

Jackson State is up 38-36 at Evansville with under 12 minutes left in the 2nd half. (Very nice surprise if they find a win here.)

It appears that a home win against an RPI 300+ opponent hurts your RPI. So if you're just trying to get some game action against a cupcake, it is actually better to play a D2 team.
and hypothetically speaking, a D2 loss wouldn't hurt you worse? (eg when UVA/Texas loses to Chaminade)

Very nice win for Jackson State at Evansville.

Yeah. I totally didn't see that one coming. Evansville's a decent club. Only lost by 3 at Xavier and also took down Valpo. I thought they'd outclass Jackson State at home.

Michigan got killed on the offensive boards in that game and that was big difference in the game. Overall Michigan didn't have much of an answer for Arizona's big men down down. Then Arizona made their free throws in the last couple of minutes

Washington beats Idaho State to get to 4-4

Georgia beats Lipscomb to move to 4-4

Air Force beats UC-Riverside, Falcons 6-4

Arkansas State falls at Nebraska. Ark State falls to 5-3

Nice set of results for us.

Air Force beat UC Riverside in CO Springs.

Georgia beat Lipscomb in Athens.

Washington beat Idaho State in Seattle.

Only bad one was Arkansas State losing to Nebraska in Lincoln. Huskers jumped out to an early 20 pt lead and it never got that close.

Back