What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

#15 Oregon beats Illinois in Eugene, 71-64. I haven't seen much at all of Illinois this year but it seems they aren't really any better than last year (and despite our loss, I was not at all impressed by Illinois last year)

Utah is laying it on BYU, 55-38. We had better be ready to play in SLC because they're a scrappy bunch. Hopefully we learn from last year.

Utah is laying it on BYU, 55-38. We had better be ready to play in SLC because they're a scrappy bunch. Hopefully we learn from last year.

Yeah they are measurably improved for the 3rd year in a row and very scrappy. They are going to beat some good teams in their gym, much better than i gave them credit for early in the year.

I'm so glad to see Utah back to being pretty good. More than any other team in the Pac-12, them being good helps us. As our traveling partner, it's a big help if they're forcing other teams to play well and use a short bench.

And I did not see this coming. I thought they'd lose to BYU tonight. Instead, Shannon Sharpe is picking up the red phone near their bench.

Sunday:

Wyoming @ Denver

Oregon State vs Maryland-Eastern Shore

Washington State vs Pepperdine

USC vs Cal State Bakersfield

The pokes gonna show the ewes how it's done?

Hope so. Little nervous with Wyo visiting DU though (assuming that's correct, ESPN has been getting who plays home and away wrong a good deal over the past couple days for some reason). Should be a Wyo win though, but I expect a close one.

Hope so. Little nervous with Wyo visiting DU though (assuming that's correct, ESPN has been getting who plays home and away wrong a good deal over the past couple days for some reason). Should be a Wyo win though, but I expect a close one.

DU's getting it together, it seems.

But I don't think they can beat Wyoming at its own game.

Sunday:

Wyoming @ Denver

Oregon State vs Maryland-Eastern Shore

Washington State vs Pepperdine

USC vs Cal State Bakersfield
Also, UCSB @ San Diego. Should be a good game and a big road win for the Gauchos if they pull it off.

Last edited:
Denver 64 Wyo 61. Ugh. Nance scores 38 and they lose.

DU was clutch down the stretch. Seemed like they made everything. I wish Nance would have taken that 25 footer instead of trying to pass it off to a guard at the end.

Trojans were very fortunate to escape tonight against Bakersfield. I'll take it.

Looks like a slow hoops day tomorrow (Monday)

only opponent in action appears to be UT-Martin @ Presbyterian

Looks like a slow hoops day tomorrow (Monday)

only opponent in action appears to be UT-Martin @ Presbyterian

That's a good opportunity for UT Martin to grab a road win. This really is a pillow fight, though.

That's a good opportunity for UT Martin to grab a road win. This really is a pillow fight, though.

On the bright side a win might get UT-Martin into the 200s. OVC looks really bad this year outside of Belmont (Murray State is way down) so they will have their chances for wins in conference play.

I'll take the rpi hit. Go Blue Hose!
hue-hue01-4689-bvz.jpg

Updated the OP. Biggest RPI hit of our opponents this week was CSU losing at home to DU. It dropped the Rams outside the Top 200.

Georgia as a 319 is ridiculous

They've got a couple cupcake games they should win before playing us. Assuming they take care of business in those, the road loss to CU is such a high-value loss at this point that they should be well on their to Top 200 heading into SEC play.

They've got a couple cupcake games they should win before playing us. Assuming they take care of business in those, the road loss to CU is such a high-value loss at this point that they should be well on their to Top 200 heading into SEC play.

Seems like Georgia will be around 175 by late in the season.

Tuesday:

Elon (5-5) @ Georgetown (6-2)

#7 Oklahoma State (9-1) vs Delaware State (2-8)

Washington (5-4) @ Tulane (5-5)

Arkansas State (5-3) vs Toledo (9-0)

#13 Oregon (9-0) vs UC-Irvine (6-5)

Back