What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

I was really hoping the first Brother-In-Law was going to do us a solid last night, instead of ****ting the bed. Could have really helped us in standings, like c'ville said.
We are not out of 3rd/4th in P12 yet......

Not out of 2nd either. Wishful sorta but only a half game back from UCLA.

Hope USC and Oregon can both get wins today.

UVA dominated the end of the game to win at GA Tech.

Pitt and VA Tech have gone into OT.

22 1 run. What good teams do. UVA's talent and depth just took over. It's extremely hard to find more than 2 losses on their remaining schedule, and 2 might be a stretch. With Syracuse hitting the meat of their schedule and coming to Charlottesville, UVA is looking more and more of a strong possibility to win the ACC. Usually when they get to this point they pull a 'UVA" and some horrible loss happens. I don't see it this year. ACC being full of suck after about 6 teams doesn't hurt, either.

Pitt's going to win in the 2nd OT. They've had a good season, but they're not as talented as their team from last year that went nowhere in the Dance.

Pitt's going to win in the 2nd OT. They've had a good season, but they're not as talented as their team from last year that went nowhere in the Dance.

Yeah I was about to say, whoever gets Pitt in the Dance should be licking their chops. Pitt is not a very good team.

Pitt dropped even with a win over VA Tech. CU can pass them tomorrow.

UT lost by 17 at KSU.

Iowa is destroying Michigan. Now up 26 with 7 minutes left.

Also, Toledo is right behind CU in RPI. Last thing Pac-12 fans would want to see is a MAC team that could get an at-large bid. They're only up by 6 midway through the 2nd half at a gawdawful Ball State.

And their only conference win was their first one. Lost 10 straight conference games now

James Johnson has to go, but they're such a mess I'm not sure what they can do other than gamble on some low level guy who gets his team to the Dance. Story there is he was the "good cop" while Greenberg was the "bad cop", so all the players wanted him. With a brand new AD, he's going to want to put his guy in there ASAP. Might be an ACC program in name, but I wouldn't touch that place. Career killer.

James Johnson has to go, but they're such a mess I'm not sure what they can do other than gamble on some low level guy who gets his team to the Dance. Story there is he was the "good cop" while Greenberg was the "bad cop", so all the players wanted him. With a brand new AD, he's going to want to put his guy in there ASAP. Might be an ACC program in name, but I wouldn't touch that place. Career killer.

And Babcock (who Bohn just replaced, BTW) hasn't had to hire a basketball coach before.

And Babcock (who Bohn just replaced, BTW) hasn't had to hire a basketball coach before.

Should take a long look at Mike Lonergan from GW. Lots of HC experience. Quality assistant at Maryland, did a great job as the Vermont HC and has rebuilt GW into what looks like a tourney team in his 3rd season. I'm not sure VA Tech could do better than that.

Should take a long look at Mike Lonergan from GW. Lots of HC experience. Quality assistant at Maryland, did a great job as the Vermont HC and has rebuilt GW into what looks like a tourney team in his 3rd season. I'm not sure VA Tech could do better than that.

Chris Mooney from Richmond deserves a long look. Young but very experienced, got Spiders to Sweet 16, consistent winner.

ASU curb stomping Oregon. 43-23 at halftime

More than the lead, holding Oregon to only 23 points in a half is impressive.

Can't say it upsets me that Oregon & Altman have collapsed.

Also just finished:

CSU won at AFA.
KU is about to close out WVU.

More than the lead, holding Oregon to only 23 points in a half is impressive.

Can't say it upsets me that Oregon & Altman have collapsed.

Also just finished:

CSU won at AFA.
KU is about to close out WVU.

I'm thoroughly enjoying Oregon's downfall but someone needs to help us damage ASU. I can just see those ****ers edging for us a 4 spot already

Oregon has gone on something like a 19-2 run over the last 5 minutes. Now only down 4 with 10 minutes left.

How much longer do you think they stick with Johnson?

Hokie writers were generally thinking he would get one more year, but they also thought the Hokies could get maybe 6 conference wins. It's clear that isn't going to happen. If they show no life and finish with just 1 or 2 conference wins I think they part ways after this season. Having the rival a top 20 program that is in contention to win the conference isn't helping.

ASsU students living up to their class...spitting on Oregon players/coaches after the game. Man do I hate that school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harvard trails Yale 33-28 late in the first. Harvard is undefeated in the Ivy and Yale has 1 loss. Harvard needs this.

Baylor down 8 at Oklahoma (halftime). That's a good result when the home team makes 11 3s in the 1st half.

God I hate ASU basketball

I'm getting there. I might have to take a muscle relaxer or smoke a bowl before the game in boulder in a couple weeks.

How bad a coach is Altman to have that conference record with the roster he has? Pathetic.

Jackson State gets the win against Alcorn State.

Both Harvard and Elon in trouble late.

Baylor players don't care very much or they'd be winning against Oklahoma instead of down 10.

This is BAD for Harvard if they lose. Yale will own the tiebreaker for the time being. Remember, no Ivy tournament to bail you out.

Back