What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 CU MBB SOS Watch (OOC & Pac-12 Opponents)

Arkansas State grabs a road win at cupcake Southern. Took care of business. Now 14-8 (7-4). Making the move toward a guaranteed Top 200 after starting the night at 175.

Absolutely no reason we don't beat USC. Utah is laying it on them. Buffs have to approach this like the crucial game it is.

Tonight's loss didn't really hurt the Buffs from an RPI standpoint. We dropped from 24 to 25.

Could really use UCSB pulling out the win at Long Beach State. Down 61-62 with just under 2 minutes left.

UCSB wins 65-64 at Long Beach State.

Big win for our friends from Santa Barbara. LBS came in 6-3 in the Big West, half a game behind UCSB and with a healthy small conference RPI of 126.

UCSB is now 16-6 (7-2) and should get a nice bump to the #77 RPI it came in with.

Utah has seen a big lead at USC shrink to 5 with 3:35 left.

We need the Utes to win this one. RPI of 105 and could very well finish Top 100 for us. USC at 131 is not going to make up that kind of ground.

Utah played well to close it out. Good result for us. (We kind of want USC feeling beat down, too.)

Friday night:

Harvard at Columbia. Crimson desperately need this road win.

Arizona at ASU (7pm, ESPN). Cats can keep ASU a half game behind the Buffs in the Pac-12 standings with a win here.

Tonight's loss didn't really hurt the Buffs from an RPI standpoint. We dropped from 24 to 25.

Could really use UCSB pulling out the win at Long Beach State. Down 61-62 with just under 2 minutes left.
It would've been nice to win, but this loss doesn't really hurt us. Now it will comeback to bite if we can't win 3-4 games the rest of the year. USC is much more necessary game to win because it will get filed in the "bad loss" column. Then beat ASU, which is far from certain. Find a way to win another game, maybe even two. I still like our chances against UofA given the GameDay exposure.

Friday night:

Harvard at Columbia. Crimson desperately need this road win.

Arizona at ASU (7pm, ESPN). Cats can keep ASU a half game behind the Buffs in the Pac-12 standings with a win here.
When was the last time the Pac-12(or really any BCS conference) had a Friday in-conference home game? Obviously, this is the quirk in the schedule with it being the in-state rival but still.

Utah has seen a big lead at USC shrink to 5 with 3:35 left.

We need the Utes to win this one. RPI of 105 and could very well finish Top 100 for us. USC at 131 is not going to make up that kind of ground.

Utes are 6-6 and only a game back of us now. They probably lose to UCLA this weekend, but still too close even if the Buffs beat USC. Hope the Buffs can get at least 2 wins before they play in Salt Lake.

When was the last time the Pac-12(or really any BCS conference) had a Friday in-conference home game? Obviously, this is the quirk in the schedule with it being the in-state rival but still.

Louisville and Temple play tonight but yea, it's rare to have a major conference game on a Friday night. WSU and Washington play on Friday on a couple of weeks and the strange part about that one is it's not even on the ESPN networks.

Louisville and Temple play tonight but yea, it's rare to have a major conference game on a Friday night. WSU and Washington play on Friday on a couple of weeks and the strange part about that one is it's not even on the ESPN networks.

Probably not popular with the students, but I would be all about a Friday night game, with a 7 or 8PM tip off. That would fit my lifestyle about perfectly. Given the turnout for the Georgia game with an 8PM Saturday tip, it might be worth a try. Especially with a 7PM tip, that should leave students enough time for more traditional Friday night collegiate activities.

I'm excluding re-scheduled events, didn't realize UW-Wazzu.

Probably not popular with the students, but I would be all about a Friday night game, with a 7 or 8PM tip off. That would fit my lifestyle about perfectly. Given the turnout for the Georgia game with an 8PM Saturday tip, it might be worth a try. Especially with a 7PM tip, that should leave students enough time for more traditional Friday night collegiate activities.
I think it's better than a weekday game and the good thing about basketball is it's usually just two hours.

Friday night works if it's a week when you're playing your Pac-12 traveling partner so there's only 1 game on the schedule. When you play, though, is going to be pretty much dictated by the networks. I'm sure ESPN drove this with UA-ASU to get a good one into its prime spot tonight.

****ing Harvard just blew a 2nd half lead and is now headed into a 2nd OT at Columbia. Let's never play them again. And my new rule is that anyone who ever played at Duke is automatically going to be way overrated as a coach.

Better ****ing win, Crimson.

****ing Harvard just blew a 2nd half lead and is now headed into a 2nd OT at Columbia. Let's never play them again. And my new rule is that anyone who ever played at Duke is automatically going to be way overrated as a coach.

Better ****ing win, Crimson.

Even if they pull this out, they're a shell of their former selves.

Haven't they lost a couple of their best players since they played us?

Looked at the box score and everyone's playing. Last year they had some big injuries. You might be thinking of that.

And they managed to pull it out in the 2nd OT. Road win. Possible Top 50 RPI. Thanks for the heart attack, ****ers.

This Arizona-ASU game is setting a new standard for ugly, disjointed basketball. Not since CU traveled to Oregon last year have I seen something this unwatchable.

9:46 left in the half and it's ASU 9, UA 7.

ASU "student" just got ejected for throwing something on the court and hitting a UA player.

Stay classy, ASU.

Zona is not the #2 team in the country. They are overrated and the rest of the pac12 is underrated.

Back