What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019-20 Pac-12 MBB Thread

How in hell does Pritchard not get T'd up for taunting the crowd? Gawd ... I hate that guy.

God Almighty, UDub lost? I had to go grab a few things at Safeway, and missed the rest of the game. I think they were up 13 when I left, thought they had that won.

Stanford was up 21 in the second half,and up 5 with about 15 seconds left, and lost in overtime at USC. I really don’t see it with either one of those teams, yet they’re tied for first right now. I feel like Oregon, CU, Arizona and Oregon State are all better than those teams.

Stanford was up 21 in the second half,and up 5 with about 15 seconds left, and lost in overtime at USC. I really don’t see it with either one of those teams, yet they’re tied for first right now. I feel like Oregon, CU, Arizona and Oregon State are all better than those teams.
I agree and by year end I expect the standing to reflect that.

Don't think I can agree about Oregon State, anyway, here are the current standings.

1579459576326.png

Make that double OT. Is USC gonna take control of the title race with a win at Oregon? Crazy

How much ****tier do you have to play in every other facet of the game to shoot almost 20 percentage points higher than your opponent and still lose?

UW shot 51% to Utah's 33%, but got crushed on the boards and turned the ball over 17 times, that's how.

How much ****tier do you have to play in every other facet of the game to shoot almost 20 percentage points higher than your opponent and still lose?

UW shot 51% to Utah's 33%, but got crushed on the boards and turned the ball over 17 times, that's how.

How can you play a zone and rebound like that?

Oregon State beating usc and Arizona state beating AZ today would help a lot in the conference race. Of course that’s assuming CU wins tonight.

I'm just hoping for a split in LA this week. USC is playing well and I was reading last week before the Arizona game that since we joined the Pac12 we've only had 2 road sweeps on these 2-game swings. We're likely not winning at Oregon so I think our best shot for a sweep is against the norCal schools (not counting the Utah game as part of that trip).

Back