What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019-20 Pac-12 MBB Thread

I was thinking Oregon State was gonna be ok and maybe finish middle of the pack ... but that loss is looking worse all the time.

Did I hear correctly that Arizona just got the first road sweep of the season in Pac-12 play?

They're one of those teams that could win it all or get upset in the 1st round of the Dance. Three freshmen who will get drafted in the Top 20... but they're still freshmen.

Did I hear correctly that Arizona just got the first road sweep of the season in Pac-12 play?

They're one of those teams that could win it all or get upset in the 1st round of the Dance. Three freshmen who will get drafted in the Top 20... but they're still freshmen.
I heard the same thing.

Pretty much at the halfway point of conference play.

Biggest surprises for good and bad are clearly Stanford and Washington. Preseason, I'd have reversed them from where they are.
Screen Shot 2020-02-02 at 3.09.03 PM.png

Next 4 games are massive. We have to sweep this next week and at Oregon State. A win at Oregon would be the biggest road win in...forever? Basically seals a top 4 finish.

I'm most scared about Arizona. Is that weird?

Ducks still for me. We get Arizona on Friday or Saturday in Vegas we beat them by 10 even with all the inbred fans who make that trip. Pritchard's a hell of a lot better than anything Arizona has.

Ducks still for me. We get Arizona on Friday or Saturday in Vegas we beat them by 10 even with all the inbred fans who make that trip. Pritchard's a hell of a lot better than anything Arizona has.
Regular season

Next 4 games are massive. We have to sweep this next week and at Oregon State. A win at Oregon would be the biggest road win in...forever? Basically seals a top 4 finish.

This week first. This Cal game isn't going to be a cakewalk-they're getting better. Stanford's another opportunity for a Q1/Q2 win (as its stands right now, the roadie would be Q1 while this week would be Q2 IIRC-somebody correct me if I'm wrong there).

Back