What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Game 1 Official Thread: NDSU @ COLORADO on ESPN at 6

That’s very common for guys in a certain fraternity. Half the team in 1989 had that. Definitely a painful initiation which also includes getting your ass kicked (according to a former co-worker of mine who was in the Wyoming chapter).
Is BJ Green Omega?

What crow? I had 9.5 plus the BISON put down $220 and got back $420. I also put $100 on the money line for NDSU finishing with $320 and $100 clear profit. Didn’t bet the O/U. I also watched NDSU pound the Co team for 4 qtrs. While the buffs threw cheap shots and committed a lot of pass interference, It was a big game because NDSU was there. It remainders a big game because NDSU was the giant killer and Vo repution took a hit. The buffs passed well but good luck the rest of the way. Here is what your next opponents have to say.

HEY DIPSH!T
Fuck Outta Here No Way GIF by Desus & Mero

I love that interaction. Just shows how much Shedeur expects out of Travis. Essentially saying you are better than the other guy, don’t make any excuses. And Travis is so ****ing good, he made the catch when the CB was harassing him even more than the previous play.
Brotherly love factors in as well.

Who assured you of that? His mom?
Post in thread 'Barzil Recruit Thread (2024 LFG Edition)'
https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/barzil-recruit-thread-2024-lfg-edition.153924/post-3569051

Post in thread 'Colorado v Utah - November 25, 1:00 PM MST on PAC-12 Network'
https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/co...-pm-mst-on-pac-12-network.157327/post-3551797

Post in thread '22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread'
https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/22...cruiting-catch-all-thread.152907/post-3368764

I’ll be the one to say it: How can we still not kick the ball out of the ***** end zone? HCP must be losing his mind on that. At altitude, too.

Even NDSU was kicking it out. It’s like a curse.
There were two returns that I can remember. Neither one yielded a starting field position at or beyond the 25 yard line. Perhaps this was purposeful.

There were two returns that I can remember. Neither one yielded a starting field position at or beyond the 25 yard line. Perhaps this was purposeful.
Definitely not purposeful. The first was a near line drive. Just good coverage.

I probably stopped paying attention in the second half when the stress level rose.

Exhausted all day. Talked with a few friends I’ve made here and a few friends off the board, and apparently I had the only idot NDSU fan in the stadium behind me lol. Just a non-stop siren in my ear until we got the lead and then he sat tf down the rest of the game until loudly muttering “no way they beat Nebraska,” for everyone to hear when the game ended.

My main takeaway is that several players popped for us, even if the game wasn’t pretty. Some obvious issues, some we may have to win in spite of all year, but I thought the DL looked pretty stout. They had Buell, Nwankwo, and Cokes in at the same time a couple times and it was just so much beefier than we had on the entire roster last year. Sounds like Barnes got dinged towards the end of camp but should be back soon hopefully.

That end of the half drive for the FG was nails. Also, it was nice to not have a bunch of jumbled and chaotic defensive subs. 1-0!

It is amazing we are at the point where I'm a little disappointed with less than 5 million viewers. I blame it on the cord cutters.
I have cut the cord but watched through Sling. (Awesome $20 first month offer.). Does that get counted?

Re-watched the game

I'm not good at this, but I noticed a few things.

NDSU stunt blitzed in the second half on CU's oline and it seemed to work. I remember that being a problem last year once teams got film.

CU's pass game is absolutely elite. Holy. ****

That offensive game plan seemed crazy vanilla. I've seen this with Shurmur before, so if that is all he has, he should be tarred and feathered. I can't fathom squandering this elite talent in the pass game. There has to be more (I think there is) but that was the most ugly, pretty game ever on offense.

I'm more confused than before the season. Ugh

Last edited:
Back