What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Game 1 Official Thread: NDSU @ COLORADO on ESPN at 6

Adding two things:
1) Flea and Hart are by far my two least favorite coaches on this staff. Their coaching and personnel decisions are mind boggling.
2) A huge FVCK YOU to all the West siders who sold their tickets to NDSU fans. That's total BS.
James May Shapes GIF by DriveTribe

Oh ****tt! Gang signs thrown!

You all wonder why the AD scheduled this game?

Because they knew NDSU would buy tickets and spend money.
I wonder if with the success NDSU has had P5 programs can actually get them cheaper (and expect more revenue) than scheduling a typical FCS team to come in, lay down and take a beating.

NDSU is certainly not a guaranteed win but they are still an FCS program so the potential for embarrassment is high.

If we had faced them with a KD team it would have been at least a 21 point loss.

Backpedaling ass mofo
You must be the guy that didn’t take my advice and lost a thousand? I have his money.

what about those that had the spread at 18 or were predicting a Co rout? If they bet I have their money too.

Winners collect from losers.

I think speed won the game and of course the lucky catch. Overall the teams were well matched as I had stated earlier. No overall talent disparity. There were some outstanding players on the field.

Co has a pretty good football team but you got took for 35 million. The buffs aren’t even a 10 million dollar team but a 10 million dollar team can go a long way, as many of you are hoping.

Best of luck against the Cornhusker’s. Because Co appears to be over rated I’ll be running the stats through the GAM system and see if I can pick up another generous spread. This could get to be a habit!

You must be the guy that didn’t take my advice and lost a thousand? I have his money.

what about those that had the spread at 18 or were predicting a Co route? If they get I have their money too.

I think speed won the game and of course the lucky catch. Overall the teams were well matched as I had stated earlier. No overall talent disparity. There were some outstanding players on the field.

Co has a pretty good football team but you got took for 35 million. The buffs aren’t even a 10 million dollar team but a 10 million dollar team can go a long way, as many of you are hoping.

Best of luck against the Cornhusker’s. Because Co appears to be over rated I’ll be running the stats through the GAM system and see if I can pick up another generous spread. This could get to be a habit!
Define route

what about those that had the spread at 18 or were predicting a Co rout? If they bet I have their money too.

IMG_6963.gif

MODS…
Joker Pencil GIF by Pixel Bandits

F.ucking NoDaks. You don't have 50 cents for an extra chocolate milk at school. You win money....hahahahahhaha

I know Barnett knows 100x as much as me about football, but every time I hear him talk it seems like he's borderline clueless.
Semi-retired, less locked in like he used to be, kinda lame for him not to really wow with color commentary

One thing that just sits in my head is our deal with always saying 1’s v 2’s only in practice? Why? Our #1 defense needs to go against the #1 offense cause they did not seem prepared.

You're such a backtracking little clown, claiming all week NDSU would win and your "model" backed it then you accuse CU of taking cheap shots and getting lucky with calls but ignores all the non-calls on NDSU. Oh you want to say that catch was lucky, ignoring Hunter does that, how about their being no flag there? How about the INT when the defender dove into the WR that created contact while the ball was in the air? How about the no call hold on the 1st TD?

Bitch made.

Anyone being overly critical of our offense needs to scroll through the games this morning. There are some terrible offenses and terrible play callers out there. Holy hell.
A lot of the teams I'm seeing would be losing and losing big to the NDSU team we just beat. That was a more talented team than people give them credit and much better coached than most team playing.today.

Good luck winning the pee wee division.

A lot of the teams I'm seeing would be losing and losing big to the NDSU team we just beat. That was a more talented team than people give them credit and much better coached than most team playing.today.
NDSU will win 10/11 games this year and win their conference. Likely back into the FCS semis at least.

Back