What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2024 Game 1 Official Thread: NDSU @ COLORADO on ESPN at 6

OL takes time to learn to work together, as I understand it. This was 5 guys who have never played together in a game.

There’s a reason OLs get better and improve even year to year. I’m pleased with the talent we have and think they’ll get more and more in sync each week.
That coordination is more important in the run game, important in pass pro but moreso in the run game, even more running wide or delay which is a lot of what we try to do.

I disagree with the passing game analysis. Just taking the first Horn TD, the D was in a two deep shell and CU ran three WRs deep, causing the safeties to split leaving the center wide open for a super straight pass from #2. We struggled last year with throwing in the middle of the field. We did that same thing again until they began backup their LBs.

I thought we had open receivers all over the field last night.
Huh?

I need to write this down before I forget. Possibly the best **** talking I have ever seen came from the sweet 35 year old NDSU fan who had the misfortune of having seats directly in front of me.

She was standing up for most of NDSU's 2d drive. Some buff fan asked her to sit down. She, without missing a beat and in the sweetest Midwestern don't ya know voice I've ever heard goes: "oh, but the Bison are about to score!"

It doesn't sound like much but it was delivered without hesitation and with the kindness of a sharp blade to the heart. The dude asking her to sit down was flummoxed. He just stared and sat down.

She did not sit down. They scored 2 plays later. She didn't brag or do anything but clap politely.

Then when we went up 11 she and her partner quiet left. No fuss. Best visiting fans ever

Last edited:
Poor officiating is now in the national press

OFFICIALS MISS COLORADO TARGETING CALL ON NDSU FINAL DRIVE

USA TODAY:

Smith completed a pass to Braylon Henderson for 19 yards to the North Dakota State 47-yard line with 23 seconds remaining. However, replays showed Colorado's Colton Hood appeared not only to lead with the crown of his helmet, but also make contact with Henderson's helmet in the process. That normally would be ruled a targeting penalty, giving the Bison 15 free yards and stopping the clock.

USA TODAY:

Smith completed a pass to Braylon Henderson for 19 yards to the North Dakota State 47-yard line with 23 seconds remaining. However, replays showed Colorado's Colton Hood appeared not only to lead with the crown of his helmet, but also make contact with Henderson's helmet in the process. That normally would be ruled a targeting penalty, giving the Bison 15 free yards and stopping the clock.
1725194902511.gif

USA TODAY:

A little league excuse for a little league program. Good luck the rest of the way

USA TODAY:

Yeah, Colorado is the most targeted team in college football, by fans, officials, and press. But nobody talks about the hilarious missed holding call when Hunter was tackled by the receiver on a NDSU touchdown, the missed pass interference on Hunter’s touchdown, the missed targeting call when Shedeur got hit with a helmet, the missed holding calls all day that should have gone against NDSU. Why does nobody talk about those in the national press? Because nobody cares about NDSU.

Welcome to the big time. You lost. Take care.

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Last edited:

USA TODAY:

200w.gif

USA TODAY:

What did the Buffalo say when he dropped his kid off at that ****hole, Fargo?

“Bye, son”

USA TODAY:

The density of grammatical errors in your posts goes way down when they're dominated by copy and paste.

Keep up the good work buddy!

USA TODAY:

I am going to agree with you that the refs missed that TARGETING call.

However, your team had 4 BLATANT HOLDS that allowed 2 TD drives.

If you are going to analyze the refs, then analyze EVERYTHING. Don't come into our house and complain about 1 call.

Good Luck the rest of the season.

USA TODAY:

Let's ignore the no call on the other side, salty ass

USA TODAY:

They missed a HELL of a lot more for your team fvck face. It was a Goddamn hold fest by your guys. They finally got called for it in what, the early 3rd quarter? I played long enough to know you could call holding about every damn play. However, yall's bullshvt was so obvious it was disgusting. Take your babynuts back to your board, crying motherfvcker.

USA TODAY:

Is the FBI done with their investigation into Collier?

USA TODAY:

Take the L and go back to the Missouri Valley Pee Wee league. We gave your also ran team a chance to see the big lights. Now back to the farm...

They missed a HELL of a lot more for your team fvck face. It was a Goddamn hold fest by your guys. They finally got called for it in what, the early 3rd quarter? I played long enough to know you could call holding about every damn play. However, yall's bullshvt was so obvious it was disgusting. Take your babynuts back to your board, crying motherfvcker.
Sometimes I read a response to a quoted post on my phone without being able to see who the author is, because the name of the author is above the quoted post too far up up my screen to see. This post is one of many that I knew, had Came from New Mexico without having to scroll up to confirm

Rick is very good at fundraising. He's also very dumb at other times. Who hired the coach before prime again? Who hired Tucker? And gave him that contract?

You can disagree, but there's a lot of evidence to suggest that for every good thing he does he does a lot of dumb ****.
I bet all your deals workout 10x

What’s this based on? SDSU is the two-time defending champion and ranked ahead of NDSU in at least one preseason poll
The way SDSU looked on Saturday. QB was way less accurate. Their running game was meh. And before you say “yeah, but OSU.” OSU D didn’t really do anything stymy the SDDU O.

The way SDSU looked on Saturday. QB was way less accurate. Their running game was meh. And before you say “yeah, but OSU.” OSU D didn’t really do anything stymy the SDDU O.
I’ll take your word for it but I’m not buying into the narrative that the Buffs D looked entirely pedestrian because NDSU is the Alabama of FCS

I’ll take your word for it but I’m not buying into the narrative that the Buffs D looked entirely pedestrian because NDSU is the Alabama of FCS
Ok. But here is my post that started this exchange. Says nothing about pedestrians or Alabama.

IMG_7202.jpeg

Back