What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime Needs To Find House 1 Mile From Campus

Talked with a friend who owns a relocation company. They are currently moving a family out of a house just northwest of Longmont. Sounds like Coach Prime and his family are moving into that house early next week. They were there touring and talking with a designer this morning. FWIW.
Now that is some Burrito Stand quality intel right there.

Talked with a friend who owns a relocation company. They are currently moving a family out of a house just northwest of Longmont. Sounds like Coach Prime and his family are moving into that house early next week. They were there touring and talking with a designer this morning. FWIW.
That is some quick turnaround if decorating, painting, flooring, etc. is involved.

If that’s by Crystal Lake, those are some gorgeous homes with unbelievable views. It’s the kind of place where Prime could really impress some folks if he chose to.

Looks to me like his house might be in the 95th and 66 vicinity. Which would be longmont.

Looks to me like his house might be in the 95th and 66 vicinity. Which would be longmont.

87th and 66.?

87th and 66.?
I don't think that's the house in the video.

I've been looking at realtor.com and haven't found the house yet. I'm sure it must be on there.
Probably will have to look at recent sold properties.

Boom. This is the house. Was taken off the market in November, so it was for sale just not listed.
That's what I was picturing. I drive past that when I go surf-boarding up at Carter Lake. I really like that area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zillow says it last sold for $325k in 2016, which can't be right unless that was an old house and the land (2.4 acres), and the buyers scraped it and built this place, which I assume is what happened.

Listed for almost $4m in November, wonder what CP got it for.
It was an empty lot in 2016. House built in 2016.

It was an empty lot in 2016. House built in 2016.

Class: SINGLE FAM RES IMPROVEMENTS
Built: 2016
Design: 2-3 Story

Number of rooms:
Total: 12
Bedrooms: 4
Full Bath: 4
3/4 Bath: 0
Half Bath: 2

Areas of levels in sq. ft.
FIRST FLOOR (ABOVE GROUND) FINISHED AREA 2828
2ND FLOOR AND HIGHER FINISHED AREA 728
GARDEN BASEMENT FINISHED AREA 2075
GARDEN BASEMENT UNFINISHED AREA 401
GARDEN BASEMENT UNFINISHED AREA 313
ATTACHED GARAGE AREA 996
DECK AREA 490
DECK AREA 66
PATIO AREA 513
PATIO AREA 105
PORCH AREA 195
I thought about that too, but $325k felt pricey. Damn

It was likely a developer owned lot, so probably not out of line. If it was just empty farm land with no roads or improvements, that would be a little steep.
Agree. It's a small developed community with lakes.

Zillow says it last sold for $325k in 2016, which can't be right unless that was an old house and the land (2.4 acres), and the buyers scraped it and built this place, which I assume is what happened.

That’s the land purchase. There wasn’t a house in it when they bought the lot. Prime bought it from the people who built it.

If you really want to see just how scary the internet can be, try looking at the house on the Boulder County Assessors website. Everything you ever wanted to know about that property is public information.

Boom. This is the house. Was taken off the market in November, so it was for sale just not listed.
35 minute commute this time of day, which will be the same traffic when he goes in early/stays late.

Yeah - probably just an empty lot or a scrape in 2016. Zillow estimating value at $2.2M, but they have a hard time being accurate for these types of properties.

Back