What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Prime Needs To Find House 1 Mile From Campus

Call them. Be the squeaky wheel.

I called on Friday and they just told me they're still working thru the process and it will take some time. She also told me that an email was sent out to some people telling them it's unlikely they will get season tickets and she said the fact that I didn't get that email is a good sign. So I continue to anxiously await their call...

My deposit for season tickets have been in and I’m waiting on the call. Really disappointed I’m probably not going to be able to be at Nebraska or CSU games. We’ll see
Same boat. Hoping that once they get through the current season ticket holder process, we'll be hearing from them.

As @CarolinaBuff said above, I'm taking it as a good sign that they haven't told me I'm not getting tickets, as they have others.

That catch was amazing (and frustrating). The photo from an instant before this one that ran in the BDC was beautiful with Wheatly's hands perfectly synchronized with Green's...
It was. It happened so fast I had to go back and watch the replay to truly appreciate Green's catch.
PS, I'm pretty sure the DB on that play was Jalil Brown, but my memory is foggy.

That is awesome except this is from the 2010 Georgia game. We played @ UGA in 2006. I was there to watch Ralphie run between the hedges and to watch the undermanned Buffs lose in the final minute. So frustrating.
Good catch (pun intended). As I mentioned above, my memory is a bit foggy.

It was. It happened so fast I had to go back and watch the replay to truly appreciate Green's catch.
PS, I'm pretty sure the DB on that play was Jalil Brown, but my memory is foggy.
Green was the second most amazing college football player I've seen in person. Barry Sanders is still by far my #1.

I called on Friday and they just told me they're still working thru the process and it will take some time. She also told me that an email was sent out to some people telling them it's unlikely they will get season tickets and she said the fact that I didn't get that email is a good sign. So I continue to anxiously await their call...
I’ve called twice in the last couple weeks and got a similar story to yours both times. They seem to have developed a “just have to wait” script compared to when I talked to someone in December and he was pretty forthcoming with info. I was told most recently that they may pause on new ticket calls for a couple weeks while they deal with the renewals at the renewal deadline coming up next week.

Green was the second most amazing college football player I've seen in person. Barry Sanders is still by far my #1.
Pat White I think for me. Even though we beat WVU I remember walking out of Folsom thankful we didn’t have to see him again.

AJ Green absolutely had a presence on the field that our defense couldn’t match.

Pat White I think for me. Even though we beat WVU I remember walking out of Folsom thankful we didn’t have to see him again.

AJ Green absolutely had a presence on the field that our defense couldn’t match.
Did you see Vince young at Folsom? He was unstoppable. WV was scary but I think we somehow held them to 14 points.

Not Sure is bringing the Heat.
Pointing Laughing GIF

Iirc we remarkably held him in check.

That was my first true home game as a student (EWU) doesn’t count. The Blackout game. So much anticipation for that one

Talked with a friend who owns a relocation company. They are currently moving a family out of a house just northwest of Longmont. Sounds like Coach Prime and his family are moving into that house early next week. They were there touring and talking with a designer this morning. FWIW.

Iirc we remarkably held him in check.

That was my first true home game as a student (EWU) doesn’t count. The Blackout game. So much anticipation for that one
"Back it up and let the big dog eat" is one of the greatest quotes of hubris before the fall that I can personally recall.

Back