What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

fusker game week is here (2024 edition)

it seems to be the popular consensus that the fuskers will not try to renew the series.

that means we have a chance to go out for a long time with a 3 game win streak that will stick in their throats like a turkey bone.

200.gif

it seems to be the popular consensus that the fuskers will not try to renew the series.

that means we have a chance to go out for a long time with a 3 game win streak that will stick in their throats like a turkey bone.

200.gif
I don’t know why they wouldn’t want to renew. It’s their highest ratings game of the season and only real rivalry game (maybe Iowa).

I don’t know why they wouldn’t want to renew. It’s their highest ratings game of the season and only real rivalry game (maybe Iowa).

Thanks to 62-36, the Nebraska football program is a shell of what they were. Do you recall how Scott Frost tried to get the Nubs to back out of a game at Oklahoma? I think Nebraska is just scared of losing more games to the Buffs. It will be glorious when CU joins the B1G and Nebraska is forced to play the Buffs again. Just imagine the cries of Husker fans over having to travel to Boulder to get their cars keyed and dented up for having the wrong license plates or forgetting to take off Husker stickers from their rusty cars.

I remember last season before week 1 we were 20 point underdogs to TCU and 9 point dogs to the nubs and I made some easy easy money

CU dropped 36 points last year and this year the offense is better. Oline may not have improved a lot but they have improved and the WRs are just ridiculous this year. For all intents and purposes nubs scored 7 points last year because the other 7 were literally as time expired so it doesn't get any more garbage time than that. They've improved at qb but I don't think it's 30 points worth. **** nebraska

I remember last season before week 1 we were 20 point underdogs to TCU and 9 point dogs to the nubs and I made some easy easy money

CU dropped 36 points last year and this year the offense is better. Oline may not have improved a lot but they have improved and the WRs are just ridiculous this year. For all intents and purposes nubs scored 7 points last year because the other 7 were literally as time expired so it doesn't get any more garbage time than that. They've improved at qb but I don't think it's 30 points worth. **** nebraska
giphy.gif

remember how i was told not to worry about Charlie Offerdahl being the first string running back in week one....and how it wouldn't continue?

Just noticing. We have only one ILB listed in the two-deep who is not graduating this year… Wester: 3rd string 6’0” 200lbs (a Jr.)

Portal life is really odd.

FWIW espn fpi before last week had us winning 48% of the time, and now that’s down to 40%

prepare your piss balloons and "nails filled with marshmallows"....

our legend grows again this year. fusker grandmas, small children, and other red polyester fatties beware.

we are in their heads. they hate us.

their hate completes us.

GO BUFFS!
Actually, having just traveled to Omaha for work, it is the complete opposite. You don't see posts like this over on their boards. CU is certainly not in their heads. They know it will be a very good, emotional game. Until their recent 10-year collapse under embarrassing leadership, we have been their little bitch for decades...and you know it. This is the crap I despise about CU fans. Many continue reveling in being the azzhole instead of taking the high ground. Be better.

Will be a very hostile, loud environment Saturday. Silent snap count execution from an OL that hasn’t played together much will be key.

I have different opinion. Their DT is elite and so is their CB. We only scored a lot after Sims gave the ball back to us over and over again.

They play 335 system with a lot of creative blitz packages. All of their DTs are highly experience and proven. If NDSU's blitz package can confuse us, and if we don't improve there quickly, it's going to be another long day for Shedeur.

I know we have a lot of weapons in WRs, but they have had one of the best secondary unit in Big10 for 2 years. if we can not run and still don't communicate well, they will probably win a low score game.
Good post. We may not see a better defensive front all year. If we struggled on the interior line against NDSU, what do you think they will do to us? We are NOT going to be able to run the ball effectively with the garbage we have on the IOL. Shadeur will need to throw for nearly 500 to win it. I think he can, even against their secondary. We have the best WR core in the country hands down, so they won't shut us down. But we are inferior on both sides of the line and that is never a good thing.

Will be a very hostile, loud environment Saturday. Silent snap count execution from an OL that hasn’t played together much will be key.
We never played in front of more than 57K last year while on the road. 90K is different. So you sir, are 100% spot on. I decided to watch the UTEP game last night on YT and they were called for three false stats early in the game and were forced to call two early timeouts as well. Playing the Fusker fight song at practice on low as Sanders did this week won't even compare. Better hope this new line is adept at communication.

We are their Super Bowl
Actually, we are not. That would be Iowa, far and away. We haven't been relevant enough for this to be the case. Time to seek out your safe space.

Does it look like we are their Superbowl based on these thread topics? No profanity, no hositility. No claiming we are their Superbowl. Basically one thread talking about the game, as it appears each week.

1725548678272.png

Last edited:
Good post. We may not see a better defensive front all year. If we struggled on the interior line against NDSU, what do you think they will do to us? We are NOT going to be able to run the ball effectively with the garbage we have on the IOL. Shadeur will need to throw for nearly 500 to win it. I think he can, even against their secondary. We have the best WR core in the country hands down, so they won't shut us down. But we are inferior on both sides of the line and that is never a good thing.
Same DL and worse OL than last year that controlled the game?

We never played in front of more than 57K last year while on the road. 90K is different. So you sir, are 100% spot on. I decided to watch the UTEP game last night on YT and they were called for three false stats early in the game and were forced to call two early timeouts as well. Playing the Fusker fight song at practice on low as Sanders did this week won't even compare. Better hope this new line is adept at communication.
Glad we're not UTEP who would be a poor FCS team

Back