What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NDSU Football only RunRunRun, death by 1000 cuts no Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the rub right there. Big Game Momentum. It was lost under Coach Entz.

You may have read pre season Sagarin, Co buffs, good as they might be and as good as they were, are ranked behind one of those teams and wouldn’t even be the favorite in the MVFC.
Explain how Sagarin captures transfer portal impact.

You tried earlier with your "system" but that was proven to be absolute bull**** when you tried to call out production impact then went running with your tail tucked between your legs.

This is maybe the second clip of a national presence that I’ve seen where everything they said I agreed with. For anyone who doesn’t want to watch they pretty much knew how every position group was impacted and where they think the most improvement will come as well as where they are still concerned (o-line). I don’t think they had any big misconceptions.

One really interesting stat I didn’t know was that we brought in 7 guys with run defense grades above 70. That’s really really promising.
Buell, Nwankwo, Hayes, Green, and Okunlola had quite good grades that put them near the top of the conference, Wester had the best run defense grade in the nation at 92.5 - he could be an x factor at ILB.

Mayers graded out as a top 20 OG and Johnson was top 150. Benson hasn't graded out well so hopefully that was scheme thing or putting him in bad spots.

That’s the rub right there. Big Game Momentum. It was lost under Coach Entz.

You may have read pre season Sagarin, Co buffs, good as they might be and as good as they were, are ranked behind one of those teams and wouldn’t even be the favorite in the MVFC.

That is why I think Entz left...NDSU was slowly backsliding.

SDSU even has questions given how many offensive skill position players they lost despite bringing their QB back...I'm still surprised he didn't leave for a FBS school via the portal in that case. I think they can still upset Oklahoma State since OSU has tended to start seasons slowly.

I love watching the MVFC via ESPN+ but I don't think CU is the second best MVFC team...more like the best one especially with at least three or four future NFL first rounders on the roster right now. When was the last time NDSU faced a team with that kind of talent? I'm thinking never.

This troll is worthless, he's not even funny anymore. I sincerely doubt he'll have the stones to ever post here again after Thursday night.

Now, when do we start playing real teams with grown up fans?

[looks at schedule. ****, October?]
Speaking of Stones, Ive seen The Rolling Stones in The Fabulous Fargo Dome too, so nothing special there.

Upset News
Wet-Blanket
University of Colorado 2023 football expenditures 34.99 million
NDSU 2023 football expenditures 6.1 million

Iowa was just under 10:1. This is only about 7:1

I'm excited that NDSU gets to be on television for the first time ever. I'm sure all 7 of their fans will be watching.

LOL...not their first time on television. They have been their local channel many times that gets fed to ESPN+. Lots of commercials for seed companies...those Nub fans would be jealous.

LOL...not their first time on television. They have been their local channel many times that gets fed to ESPN+. Lots of commercials for seed companies...those Nub fans would be jealous.
We need to change your name back to pac man.

Speaking of Stones, Ive seen The Rolling Stones in The Fabulous Fargo Dome too, so nothing special there.

Upset News
Wet-Blanket
University of Colorado 2023 football expenditures 34.99 million
NDSU 2023 football expenditures 6.1 million

Iowa was just under 10:1. This is only about 7:1
Speaking of Fargo, I saw that movie on VHS. Definitely not feeling any upset.

Season 2 Omg GIF by The Office

I had no idea that was Pacman

Altitude morning show guys were all sorts of dooooooom this morning. Vic was literally saying that CSU going to Austin to be mudholed by UT was a better first week scheduling choice than CU playing NDSU at home.

One of the things that I like about Livingston is that he was part of a Cincinnati Bengals defensive staff that faced Lamar Jackson twice every year and were very effective bottling him up with a 4-3 defense with a part time spy in the LB group. Hopefully that will be helpful experience when facing mobile QBs throughout the season.

One of the things that I like about Livingston is that he was part of a Cincinnati Bengals defensive staff that faced Lamar Jackson twice every year and were very effective bottling him up with a 4-3 defense with a part time spy in the LB group. Hopefully that will be helpful experience when facing mobile QBs throughout the season.
Our scout team QB is Walter Taylor, and he is likely a bigger and better runner than the NDSU #2 running QB guy
We shall be ready

Altitude morning show guys were all sorts of dooooooom this morning. Vic was literally saying that CSU going to Austin to be mudholed by UT was a better first week scheduling choice than CU playing NDSU at home.

At least csu got money to help pay down their stadium so that's a win for them. And then those csu fans will feel dirty when we beat a team that whipped the rams in Ft. Fun.

Media are gnashing their teeth at the audacity of CU refusing to entertain a troll. Let's zoom out for a second.

Two of the best players in the country, at home, against an FCS team.

BJ Green, Okunlola, Hayes, Buell, Cokes, and Nwanko will eat the Bison o-line for dinner.

Buffs jump up early and completely take away NDSU's offensive game plan.

By the 3rd quarter CU will be running the ball at will and having a sack party in the Bison backfield.

CU 52 - Bison 13

Media are gnashing their teeth at the audacity of CU refusing to entertain a troll. Let's zoom out for a second.

BJ Green, Okunlola, Hayes, Buell, Cokes, and Nwanko will eat the Bison o-line for dinner.

By the 3rd quarter CU will be running the ball at will and having a sack party in the Bison backfield.

CU 52 - Bison 13

Buffs jumping up early is what I think will happen and then CU can just have the DL pass rush for the rest of the game covered by the best secondary that their QB will see all season long.

Anyone thinking we're going to win this by 40+ needs to temper their expectations. NDSU can't get into a shootout. They'll play possession football to keep our offense off the field with some trickeration thrown into the mix because they're smart enough to know they can't win this with their basic gameplan. We all need to also admit there will be bumps early in this one. There will certainly be some disconnect on both sides of the ball between coaches as well as between players on the field. The score at the half will probably be something like 17-7 with a final somewhere around 34-17. Solid win. Solid cover. Move on and let's go get those big improvement gains between game 1 and 2.

Anyone thinking we're going to win this by 40+ needs to temper their expectations. NDSU can't get into a shootout. They'll play possession football to keep our offense off the field with some trickeration thrown into the mix because they're smart enough to know they can't win this with their basic gameplan. We all need to also admit there will be bumps early in this one. There will certainly be some disconnect on both sides of the ball between coaches as well as between players on the field. The score at the half will probably be something like 17-7 with a final somewhere around 34-17. Solid win. Solid cover. Move on and let's go get those big improvement gains between game 1 and 2.

I'd be happy with a 34-17 win and getting things ironed out for the Nub game.

NDSU isn't going to be able to stop SS2 & the WRs & it's going to put them in a hole early & NDSU will los their strength there.

42-17.

CU 52 - Bison 13
There’s “media” reading this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back