What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official 2020 Fall Camp Thread

The CU football program doesn't want fans, do they (virtual or not)? I've been hunting for good news but haven't seen any yet. I guess the defense looks ok?!

The CU football program doesn't want fans, do they (virtual or not)? I've been hunting for good news but haven't seen any yet. I guess the defense looks ok?!
I've always been jealous of fans from bigger schools with the amount of content they get about their team on a daily basis. Instead I have to constantly refresh feeds to see if anything new comes out.

This is just gonna be ****ing sweet or ****ing terrible. I don't see how Noyer is just OK.

If that is true
aa0.png

I also have this sick feeling that a Noyer decision would be based more on a personal relationship his family has with Langsdorf, rather than on-field performance.
Ehh, I disagree. We seem to be giving Langsdorf way too much juice, imo. This is Chev’s offense, with Dorrell having some level of influence as well. If Noyer gets the nod, I think it just means he out-performed Lytle. Now, I never saw that coming and thought Noyer would be more of a camp arm, but I don’t think Landsdorf nepotism is the explanation here.

He gives us the best chance to tackle the opponents after the turnovers.

Actually what it says is that we don't have a P5 QB right now.

We have a freshman who may or may not be talented enough but isn't mentally ready to be the guy.
We have last years back-up who failed to impress the coaches.
We have the prior years back-up who spent last year at safety.

None of them are good enough at this point to win a game, I can see the coaches thinking that Noyer is the one least likely to lose us a game right now.

Our hope is that we can control games with our running attack and Noyer can complete enough passing plays to keep us functioning.

What the mother ****, Sam Noyer is gonna start or even play? We're in deep ****.
He gives us the best chance to tackle the opponents after the turnovers.

Actually what it says is that we don't have a P5 QB right now.

We have a freshman who may or may not be talented enough but isn't mentally ready to be the guy.
We have last years back-up who failed to impress the coaches.
We have the prior years back-up who spent last year at safety.

None of them are good enough at this point to win a game, I can see the coaches thinking that Noyer is the one least likely to lose us a game right now.

Our hope is that we can control games with our running attack and Noyer can complete enough passing plays to keep us functioning.
I'd rather roll the dice with the youngster. Noyer played safety for Christ Sake, or tried to.

Back