What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs Nebraska Game Thread

Come on man, how do you watch this game and think this is anything less than a 9 win team
They should be 7-0 going into the OSU game, they’ll be a Top 10 team by then for TV purposes. After that, they probably drop games to OSU, USC, IOWA (for some reason) and maybe WISCONSIN. They should beat UCLA. I figure they’ll be 8-4 or 9-3; they’re not quite there for a 10-2 or 11-1 team.

Unfortunately (or fortunately based off of tonight), they don’t SUCK like I wish they did. Raiola isn’t that great right now, but he has a good OL and role players around him.

CU looked bad more then nebraska looked good. We made plays for them
I’ll give it to you in the first half, but the D showed a lot of heart in the second half. We were outmatched in our o line play and schurmur did nothing to adjust or try to slow down their pass rush. I still believe we are a bowl team, and as much as it pains me to say, Nebraska is good. (Might as well shoot me now for that comment!)

They should be 7-0 going into the OSU game, they’ll be a Top 10 team by then for TV purposes. After that, they probably drop games to OSU, USC, IOWA (for some reason) and maybe WISCONSIN. They should beat UCLA. I figure they’ll be 8-4 or 9-3; they’re not quite there for a 10-2 or 11-1 team.

Unfortunately (or fortunately based off of tonight), they don’t SUCK like I wish they did. Raiola isn’t that great right now, but he has a good OL and role players around him.
They're going to destroy Wisconsin. Wisconsin is terrible.

Come on man, how do you watch this game and think this is anything less than a 9 win team
wedding crashers comedy GIF

They're going to destroy Wisconsin. Wisconsin is terrible.
Maybe a rando team like Illinois jumps up and bites them, but they don’t hit murderers row in the B10 this year. That’s why this game was their SB. Sucks. Wanted to make it 4 straight and be the winning team indefinitely.

I fast forwarded through the second half, but I thought Raiola looked pretty damn good for a true frosh making his second start. He looks like he’ll be good one.
Much to my chagrin, I think they have a pretty good QB now.

I fast forwarded through the second half, but I thought Raiola looked pretty damn good for a true frosh making his second start. He looks like he’ll be good one.
Buffs got a lot of hits on him, but couldn't get the sack... Kid is advanced for a freshman and can move a lot better than I or anyone else gave him credit for.

We'll see. He was ok, but Bentley dropped an INT and Cam badly misplayed that across the body throw into a 2nd TD. He's better than Sims though

Buffs got a lot of hits on him, but couldn't get the sack... Kid is advanced for a freshman and can move a lot better than I or anyone else gave him credit for.
He also was pretty savvy at knowing when to throw the ball away and live for the next play. No sacks vs how many?

You cannot have .7 yards per rush and win anything. An average run game and offensive playcalling that limits the impact of weaknesses leads to a competitive game. There are talent deficiencies on this roster however good coaches work around them and maximize results. Half the team did the job they were asked and the other laid an egg.

He wasn’t the difference maker imho— their o-line and d line were the difference. They controlled the clock, ran the ball, and got a lot of heat on 2. They executed their game plan and we did not.

The b12 is still wide open. I dont think anyone other than Utah is a monster.

We now have a must win against the sheep.

You cannot have .7 yards per rush and win anything. An average run game and offensive playcalling that limits the impact of weaknesses leads to a competitive game. There are talent deficiencies on this roster however good coaches work around them and maximize results. Half the team did the job they were asked and the other laid an egg.
If by egg, you mean oval shaped turd, I agree.

Back