What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Rocky Mountain Showdown Pregame Thread - "Must Win for CSU"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMiller deserves reps. Dude is good
In hindsight, my problem with their moves in the offseason stem from going out and paying Will Sheppard, LaJohntay Wester and Terrell Timmons as transfers when you have Omarion Miller on the team. It's not a slight toward those guys, and think Sheppard is an NFL guy, but we aren't a program that can just sit talent like Miller on the bench for a second straight year and expect him to be content and stick around going forward. Obviously, Wester is a different kind of player, but Sheppard and Timmons are bigger guys like Miller and kind of just feels like unnecessary money spent when we could have tried bringing in a couple more proven OL, DL or TEs.

We lose Hunter, Horn, Wester, and Sheppard from the WR room after this season. With Shedeur also gone, is Miller going to stick around? Obviously personnel is fluid and everything depends on whether Prime is even at CU come January 2025, but it just kind of feels like we could have incorporated Miller more this year.

In hindsight, my problem with their moves in the offseason stem from going out and paying Will Sheppard, LaJohntay Wester and Terrell Timmons as transfers when you have Omarion Miller on the team. It's not a slight toward those guys, and think Sheppard is an NFL guy, but we aren't a program that can just sit talent like Miller on the bench for a second straight year and expect him to be content and stick around going forward. Obviously, Wester is a different kind of player, but Sheppard and Timmons are bigger guys like Miller and kind of just feels like unnecessary money spent when we could have tried bringing in a couple more proven OL, DL or TEs.

We lose Hunter, Horn, Wester, and Sheppard from the WR room after this season. With Shedeur also gone, is Miller going to stick around? Obviously personnel is fluid and everything depends on whether Prime is even at CU come January 2025, but it just kind of feels like we could have incorporated Miller more this year.
There have been a number of head scratcher personnel decisions, but that may be the largest

Miller doesn’t seem like a Mendenhall guy, but we’ll see if he sticks around next year

It was done in advance as to avoid an extra response to Hokie inevitably asking
Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Dude is an absolute POS human being. The stories (both reported and not reported) from his time at Fairview are disgusting.
I was referring to the replays of his alleged cheapshot, but sounds like there is more to the story. Maybe I don't want to know....

barely beat NDSU, get destroyed by NU, this is going to be close whether we want it to be or not
I was just thinking about the NU game. I know “what if’s” are sort of BS. But “what if” Shedeur doesn’t throw the pick 6, Mata makes the field goal and we don’t botch the interception that turned into a TD? And I know that if those plays are changed the game would go in another direction.

I was just thinking about the NU game. I know what if’s are sort of BS. But “what if” Shedeur doesn’t throw the pick 6, Mata makes the field goal and we don’t botch the interception that turned into a TD? And I know that if those plays are changed the game would go in another direction.
NDSU was two fluky plays away from being a three score win.

NU was three plays, one being real fluky, going differently from being 14-3 at half. They still never showed any offensive life so I doubt they win, but theoretically I guess it could have been 14-13 final score.

I was just thinking about the NU game. I know “what if’s” are sort of BS. But “what if” Shedeur doesn’t throw the pick 6, Mata makes the field goal and we don’t botch the interception that turned into a TD? And I know that if those plays are changed the game would go in another direction.
Old Wise man once said " players, make plays"

NDSU was two fluky plays away from being a three score win.

NU was three plays, one being real fluky, going differently from being 14-3 at half. They still never showed any offensive life so I doubt they win, but theoretically I guess it could have been 14-13 final score.
Kinda like the difference between me shooting a 90 instead of a 78 I guess. 😆

But JuJu is going to sign with us. For reals! You'll see! You'll see! He's not just chasing a bigger bag, he believes!
That's the only way Prime is here next year.

Anyone who is confident Prime is going to be here next year is delusional.

The bright side is, we save a bunch of money if Prime retires.

I hope the referees are ready for the level of Cheap Shots that an overhyped up team with no discipline can dish out.
They tried to murder the best player in CFB, and almost cost him his career
STFU and play smart between the lines sunshine

What’s funny is this is all they got. They are trying to have relevance in social media and coverage, and somebody told these kids to talk **** and make themselves relevant. Let’s see how far this gets them.
It got them pretty far last year.

It got them pretty far last year.
Could get them farther this year, still the only chance they have is to repeat the process. Blame the other side for having things they wish they had, and hope it throws them off.

Oh, and we make no adjustments to our offensive and defensive scheme (a la Nebraska game). That needs to happen.

Last edited:
What’s funny is this is all they got. They are trying to have relevance in social media and coverage, and somebody told these kids to talk **** and make themselves relevant. Let’s see how far this gets them.
To be fair, we're probably the most predictable and easiest team for them to develop a defensive game-plan on their schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back