What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Rocky Mountain Showdown Pregame Thread - "Must Win for CSU"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Olsen Whatever GIF

Enough worry. Better open a gigantic can of whoop ass tomorrow on these sheep.

Coors Light GIF by Originals

CSU is not as good as Nebraska. They are not as good as NDSU. They have the revenge ticket to hold onto, they have the home field advantage, and they have us being in an identity crisis with our offensive scheme. But we should put a nice beatdown on them regardless.

A blowout either way would not surprise me at all. We’ll know in the first couple offensive series if CP is capable of introspection and change or if he’s too stubborn and arrogant to succeed. If they look like last week’s offensive, but still win, I’m going to open up my fall calendar.
Why in the world would he change now? We've been saying this **** since Oregon.

Me too. Though, I think I'm still in the 30 hour range, but I'm sure I now understand the X's and O's of college football on a coaching level and could run my own position room. :) I have learned the valuable lesson that you HAVE to run the ball, and it makes a big difference.
and run the ball more than they have with either Shedeur under center... not likely to see much if at all, but we can hope and from the Pistol.. not from the Shotgun.

and run the ball more than they have with either Shedeur under center... not likely to see much if at all, but we can hope and from the Pistol.. not from the Shotgun.
I will accept running a Pistol offense in conjunction with the Shotgun. At least, it allows for downhill running. I think you could even offset an H-back for a crossbuck and/or lead block. That may be far too much to ask for.

A blowout either way would not surprise me at all. We’ll know in the first couple offensive series if CP is capable of introspection and change or if he’s too stubborn and arrogant to succeed. If they look like last week’s offensive, but still win, I’m going to open up my fall calendar.
A blowout one way wouldn’t surprise me.

1. He's a radio host for 104.3

2. He asked CP a question based off things that actually happened

3. Where is the Denver media outrage that was showed when CU stopped allowing Keeler to ask questions after Keeler made personal attacks on CP's faith and character?
The whole thing looks bad. If reporters are getting excluded for asking tough questions, you better hope you win. If you don't, those reporters will be waiting to unload.

The whole thing looks bad. If reporters are getting excluded for asking tough questions, you better hope you win. If you don't, those reporters will be waiting to unload.
that wasn't my takeaway, I got the impression he's contending CSU denied him credentials not b/c he asked HCDS a tough question, but rather that he highlighted something embarrassing for CSU in his question.

possible I'm misreading this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back