What's new

We now take you to USC, UA, Okie Lite, Auburn, Da U, KANSAS, & NC State

Jalapeno

Doom Slayer
Club Member
Oregon's AD was placed on probation for two years in 2018 for level 2 violations...they could be in big trouble.

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Ah! Thanks. Maybe a link would’ve helped. I had no clue Utah had been hand slapped.

Utah put on probation
Yeah. And to put it in perspective, Utah getting slapped is equivalent to if you got pulled over and issued a ticket for going 10 mph over the speed limit on the highway after having dealt with being constantly passed and cut off during your drive while seeing none of those other drivers pulled over.

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
Yeah. And to put it in perspective, Utah getting slapped is equivalent to if you got pulled over and issued a ticket for going 10 mph over the speed limit on the highway after having dealt with being constantly passed and cut off during your drive while seeing none of those other drivers pulled over.
Nik! That is an awesome analogy! Haha.

SkoBuff4344

Haha excellent! Dare I go quite literal and suggest one of those drivers, sean miller, err i mean a used car dealer in a blue and red car is posting selfies of himself skulling $100k bottles of champagne while driving directly to the cop that pulled you over and swerves on away while utah recieves the slap onthe wrist.