What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU Resume & Bubble Watch 2021-22

Being the 5th seed isn’t terrible. Should be a easy win vs OSU. As a 4 seed we’d likely start vs UO.
Hard disagree. You don't get the bye, the OSU doesn't provide any resume boost and only bad things can happen, you're still likely playing Oregon the next day, and you're on the same side of the bracket as Arizona. Give me 4 or 6, and we most likely blew our chance at the 4 seed last night.

You sure about that? I'd love to believe that but am very skeptical
Wouldn't surprise me if our NET is in the 60s entering the P12T if we win at Utah.

I think 22 wins puts us on the Bubble & 23 would give us better than even odds.

#78 this morning. Was hoping for a bit more.

Utah is still hanging at #121, so it will be a quality road game.

Can someone explain why WSU’s net ranking so much higher than ours? They have no tier 1 wins, we have 2; they have more tier 2, tier 3, and tier 4 losses.

22 wins gets us close to the tourney
@Utah helps resume

If Oregon drops a game to give us the 4-seed, 2 more wins might be enough.

If we're the 5-seed, beating OSU does nothing so I think we'd need 23 to have an argument.

Well, I thought we'd be higher than #78. Good point about the OOC slate being trash. Anyway, outside of winning the Pac 12 tourney, the only way we'd probably get in is some weird **** from the selection committee. Good news is, it has happened before.

Obviously we need to win at Utah. If Oregon drops one of two at the Washington schools, we get the 4-seed. We would then need to beat Oregon in the quarters and Arizona again in the semis. I think that gets us in even if we would lose the championship. It’s not gonna be easy but I think that’s our only road to an at-large.

Obviously we need to win at Utah. If Oregon drops one of two at the Washington schools, we get the 4-seed. We would then need to beat Oregon in the quarters and Arizona again in the semis. I think that gets us in even if we would lose the championship. It’s not gonna be easy but I think that’s our only road to an at-large.
Same path from the 5, but we end up having to play & win that extra OSU game.

But, yeah. 22 or 23 wins, bagging the Utah road win to go 6-4 on the road & then making the P12T final. Anything short of that and we're hoping for NIT.

Back