What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2021 Hoops coaching carousel

Wow,didn't see that coming. Pretty sure they have a hell of a class coming in, they usually do anyway. They'll find them someone, no problem there. Oh yeah Arizona, they are a Blue blood, not you. :D

Guessing Wes Miller will be the hire in the end
That doesn't feel splashy enough for UNC. I feel like they might be talking to some of the coaches still coaching this weekend first.

(History lesson, they did hire Roy WIlliams away from F*ckn Kansas).

if I was UVA, I'd be very worried about losing Tony Bennett to Chapel Hill

I think you're absolutely right, but if given a choice between Austin and Lubbock, I know where I would choose to live.
Goes without saying. My only point is that, for a person who spends 60-70 hours a week working, a coach should want a nice professional return. The millions and Austin may make him happier, but I fear that he will suffer the same fate as all of the other really good coaches who failed there before him.

Does Altman get a call from North Carolina?

Not good enough. If they're going to that level, they'll hire from "the family" instead. I wonder if they'll make a run at Chris Holtmann provided they can't get one of the big obvious ones (Wright, Few, etc.).

Not good enough. If they're going to that level, they'll hire from "the family" instead. I wonder if they'll make a run at Chris Holtmann provided they can't get one of the big obvious ones (Wright, Few, etc.).

Is North Carolina a gig that Billy Donovan might look at?

Is North Carolina a gig that Billy Donovan might look at?

The CBS guys mentioned that one on their pod today. I feel like if he was still at OKC instead of in his first year at Chicago it'd be more likely.

Honestly, it's North Carolina - nothing would surprise me when it comes to the big names.

The CBS guys mentioned that one on their pod today. I feel like if he was still at OKC instead of in his first year at Chicago it'd be more likely.

Honestly, it's North Carolina - nothing would surprise me when it comes to the big names.
Agree-but I think he's more likely to Chapel Hill than Wright or Few.

Back